Siblings

Hello! Let's start with my older brother. I love him very much. But whenever he moved in with his girlfriend he doesn't talk to me anymore. He doesn't come over to the house as much as he used to. My sister just turned 18 she always go out to her friends and doesn't talk to us the only time she talks to me is when she's wondering where mom or dad is or calling me asking me to let her in the house at 6 or 2 in the morning. My other brother the second youngest. He. Makes me very uncomfortable. Ever since I told him I wanted to be a boy. He's been acting way different towards me. One time he was putting sticky notes on me and.. he put on on my you know uh upper body part of a girl. I'm not fully trans btw. I'm probably just overthinking or something. I try to trust him again like when we were kids.. but I just can't he keeps making me uncomfortable to where I can't tell him because I think he'll never talk to me ever again. He also keeps forcing me to do stuff he does. One time he got mad at me for not showing emotion whenever he showed me a video he found funny. I also seem to notice my gf/bf gets uncomfortable from him. I try my best to get him away from my gf/bf. But no matter what he doesn't listen just because he's older than me. He treats me like I'm a baby. I'm literally about to turn 13. A fucking teenager. Anyways, one time when I was like 6 or something I didn't know that you couldn't take off your shirt because I was young. But my brother (not the older one) made me do it and he took me outside. I was confused you know since I was 6.. I notice now how he used to act around me but he was always his self around me when I was younger. I also share a room with him so that makes it a lot more worse :/ but anyways that's it for my siblings. Next chapter or part is about my friends..