Gf/bf

I'm just gonna say their name since I'm tired of saying "gf/bf" their name is ash. Well they prefer to be called that since their dead name is Kynleigh. Their also trans. But we're both not fully trans. Anyways, I always feel like ash doesn't tell me anything but he/she likes to tell her/his friends. Like I get you don't like to vent but I'm literally your bf I get you know them for years especially thing 1 but seriously I'm literally your bf you should trust me. But I guess you don't. Im also kinda tired that you get mad at me for doing what I do. We always break up but we always get back together. Why? Because HE ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY. For example he'll/she'll make tik tok's about us breaking up. Im also tired that I can vent to you but you won't vent to me, you always don't comfort me and I get it. It's your personality but it hurts my heart a lot. I came from a relationship that I was almost with for 2 years. Ash has to understand that. I also get so annoyed that you always feel sad I get that your depressed but also know that I'm feeling like shit. How would you feel if your parents always argue at 1 in the morning. How would you feel if your brother made you uncomfortable how would you feel for getting blamed on  for almost for everything how would you feel that when you vent nobody really doesn't say shit. Whenever ash vents in the gc everyone always has something to say and always comforts them. But they don't do that to me. That's it for this chap or part. The next chapter or part is just me talking about me. How I feel.