10

I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful man laying next to me. His dark lashes grazing over his cheeks, they were thick and so full. Then I looked over to his neck, there was a huge hickey on his neck and our crazy antics of last night came flooding back. I quickly looked at the clock, it was 6 am, I needed to get him out of my room, and I needed to go work out.

"Zayn, wake up," I shook him and he jolted up.

"What's going on?" He said looking at me, I was getting ready to get up to get dressed.

"You need to go to your room so it's not suspicious," I said standing up and grabbing my gym clothes.

"Suspicious you say, kinda like these hickeys won't give it away?"

"Fuck.... I really don't know what we're going to do about that. I can put makeup on them for us."

He got up and walked over to me, "This was all part of the plan, to let them see it and think we're hooking up.. remember? I mean that's what you told me, but maybe you just wanted to kiss me and have me suck on your neck?" He said with a small smile.

"No, it's all about getting back at them. The plan is in motion, now let's see how it plays out."

Zayn snuck out and went to his room and I snuck out to go to the gym, we were going to Disney World today and I knew we'd have to put some effort into fake flirting and whatever else we needed to do.

I was in the gym and saw Liam come in. I quickly turned my face so he wouldn't see me. But I was too late.

"Ahh you're burning all those calories we never see you eat again huh, what — what's on your neck?!"

He saw it. As much as I tried hiding it and hoping there'd be no one down here this early, he still saw it.

"Oh.. just a mark. I met someone last night."

"Are you sure you just met them or did they beat the shit out of you with a bat?"

"I'm sure, no bat."

He looked skeptical but went ahead to his workout. I finished mine and felt so sore from all the extra things I did. I was trying to rid myself of all the things we did last night.

I was finally done and dripping in sweat, more than ever this time. I looked in the mirror an all of my clothes were soaking wet, my socks were even wet. I grabbed my stuff and headed back up to the room.

I got in and all the guys must've still been asleep. Or so I thought. I ran right into Louis.

"Ehh, you're soaking wet! What is that?!"

I stepped back from him, "I just got done working out.."

"Forget that, what the hell attacked your neck!?"

I quickly grabbed the side of my neck and felt a blush creeping up on my cheeks.

"Uh, it's nothing." I took off and ran to my room and quickly got in the shower.

Rudy had sent us all a text saying we were going to Disney World in one hour so I had to get ready quick.

I applied makeup to my neck and put on some shorts and a white tank top. I texted Zayn and told him to get to my room so I could at least try to conceal some of the hickeys. We both took it too far for sure.

He knocked on my door and I let him in.

"I thought we weren't hiding them?" He said looking confused.

"Trust me, even with this concealer, they still won't be hidden all the way. Just let me put some on to make them less dark."

I quickly applied concealer to his neck and mine. Yeah they definitely weren't hidden at all, maybe a little but you could definitely tell.

I heard a knock on my door, fuck.

"Hey Avery, are you ready? We're going to head on out," it was Niall.

"Well?" Zayn said,

"They're going to be suspicious no matter what so let's just play it up I guess."

"Should I hold your hand or something?" He asked me.

"Not if we're just hooking up remember?"

"Maybe it's more than a hookup?" He said looking way too happy.

"Let's settle on just a hook up for now." I said to him and took a deep breath and opened the door.

As soon as I opened it, Niall's face went from happy to pure shock.

"What were you guys doing in there?" He asked looking back and forth between the two of us. Zayn was really close to me, I stepped to the side a bit.

"Nothing, why?" I asked.

"Umm.. just asking I guess.." He said looking between the two of us, we walked right around him and made our way to the front door.

"Wait! What the hell is on your neck Avery? And you Zayn! What the hell? Who did that? Did you do it to each other?!"

I thought the makeup would cover a bit better, but Zayn knows how to really put a hickey on someone because that bruise was not going away anytime soon.

"It's no big deal," I said to Niall and brushed him off, "Come on, let's go." I said leading the guys out of the room.

We all got in the van, Niall still staring at me and in shock. Zayn waited for me to get in and got in behind me. He pulled me down by my arm, he knew Niall could see this. Harry wasn't even down stairs yet so he hasn't seen our necks.

The van started and then Harry jumped in. He glanced at the two of us then to Niall then sat down.

He must not have noticed. I sat back and checked my email. My classes were starting in a week and I needed all the free, fun time I could get before school starts. I've never taken full on virtual classes so this should be interesting.

We got to the entrance and I was shocked. I'd never been to any type of Disney anything before. The guys were in full disguise, well as disguised as can be I guess, hats and hoodies to not show off their arms.

Our first stop was Space Mountain. You hear all about this so I had to get on it. Zayn stuck to my side the entire time. He's really playing it up, but I guess that's what this is all about, playing the part. We were standing in the short line (come when it's cloudy out then the lines will be shorter, we found that out today!), I turned to the side and that's when it happened. Harry saw the hickeys on both of our necks. Fuck. But that's okay, that's why we did it. Zayn must've saw this, he immediately grabbed my hand and turned my face to the side so he could kiss my neck. I smiled at him and whispered in his ear, "What are you doing?"

"Thought you wanted to play this up, so that's what I'm doing.. go along with it. Harry at the very least deserves it. My girlfriend cheated on me with him."

"What!?" I said. I didn't realize that basically shouted it.

"Yeah, be quiet." He said.

I pulled his face towards mine and laid a kiss on his lips. Then I was off him just as quickly as it started. He reached down to grab my hand and we moved up in line. I glanced behind us and a noticeably confused Niall and Harry were staring at us. I quickly acted like I was doing something else.