Forgive Me

Pond slowly flutters his eyes open severely hung over. Head pounding and eyes hurting he takes a minute to sit and adjust. Once he is well adjusted he looks around a studies the setting. The room isn't his so he just assumes his friend picked him up. But after another few moments he realized he had zero clothes on and to his shock he looked to his left and there was a girl sleeping. Of course she didn't have any clothes on either. The memory of last night came rushing back to him. He got out of there getting his clothes on quickly and quietly.

He caught a taxi back to the bar because he figured his car would still be there. Thankfully when he had reached the bar, his car was there waiting for him. He had his keys still on him but he never locked his car. Some money was stolen, about 1,080 baht ($30). He couldn't be mad though. All Pond think about is what happened last night, and that means he cheated on Phuwin.

Phuwin didn't deserve this. Pond regrets every part of his actions yesterday. He was overwhelmed with anger and sadness but he was determined to make it up to Phuwin. He drove over to their dorm but of course had already left for class.

~flashback to phuwin getting ready~

Phuwin spent all night crying and blaming himself but he woke up with a new mind. He realized he wasn't in the wrong. Phuwin didn't have to be sorry for anything.

While putting on his coat, a piece of paper fell out of the sleeve. It reads,"i love you so much -Pond." Phuuwin couldn't help but smile at this note. He wasn't actually mad at him, he was just upset by his words and he wanted Pond to take time to understand what he did wrong.

~back to present~

At the dorm, Pond calls his friends from all his classes to cover for him because he wouldn't be there. Pond spent the day cleaning up, doing laundry, and cooking dinner for the both of them. Now he just waited for Phuwin to come home. He waited and waited and after about an hour, he fell asleep on the floor right in-front of the couch.

When Phuwin finally came home, he walked in the door talking and laughing with Luis. He looked at the food prepared on the coffee table and Pond sleeping right next to it. "Um, I think you should leave for now. We'll catch up tomorrow," Phuwin said with a masked smile. Luis agreed and left.

Phuwin sat on the couch behind Pond and softly shook him awake.

"Wake up Pond."

"Oh, you're back. I made your favorite, ton-."

"Tonkatsu, I know I have eyes. But anyway, what are you doing here? Aren't I too immature for you?"

"About that I'm really sorry I just..."

"Well you can feel how you feel but you aren't sleeping here so find a friend to bunk with."

Phuwin threw Pond a bag of some clothes and essentials and locked himself in their bedroom. Pond didn't want to argue so he would just try again tomorrow. He called Mix to ask if he could stay with him and of course he agreed. As soon as Pond got there, Mix wanted to know why he was sleeping here. His mood was off, he lives with his boyfriend, so of course he was curious but Pond the brushed off his questions.

The next morning, Mix rode with Pond to class cause according to Mix, he has the cooler car. They sat in their everyday seats and were just talking. It was going to be a pretty chill class, just a review lesson. Their professor walks in and announces a new student. "Good morning class! Today we have a new student." He whispered for her to come in.

"Hello! My name is Love Pattranite Limpatiyakorn. Please take care of me." The whole time from when she walked in the door to the end of her introduction she kept her eyes locked on Pond. The moment he saw her, his eyes widened in shock. Only when she bowed they disconnected eye contact. He looks down and tries to ignore her.

"Take a seat next to Pond," the professor ordered. Love walked over to her seat and sat down. Mix immediately started to try and make friends with her. "Hey!! My name is Mix. This my friend Pond." Pond didn't even flinch at his name being said. He was trying so hard to avoid speaking to her. The whole lesson, he sat there nervously as he could feel Love's eyes on him.

As soon as class ended, Pond rushed out of class to get out of Love's reach ASAP. Unfortunately, he failed. Love caught up to him, grabbed his wrist and said,"Are you really going to act like you don't remember me?" Pond swooped her away to a hidden corner.

"What are you doing here??"

"I switched majors, so I now have this class."

"I- ok. But can you please just stay away from me?"

"Why? Got something to hide? Sleeping with some girl isn't a big deal you know."

"Listen, I'm actually bisexual and I have a boyfriend I really love. I'm not trying to mess things up because I was too drunk to even know what was going on."

"Obviously you guys fought or something because all night you wouldn't stop complaining about this rando that I now know was your boyfriend. But don't worry I'm not that kind of person. I'll just try and forget about it."

"Thank you."

Pond was relieved that he didn't have to worry about her. Now is focus was back to Phuwin. He walked over to Phuwin's class and waited outside until his class was over. Once he finally walked out of class talking with his friends, Pond approached them. "Can I borrow your friend?" His friends pushed him toward Pond and he grasped his wrist.

He held his wrist all the way until they had gotten to his car. Phuwin suddenly ripped his hand away and said,"I'm not getting in your car," he said in a strong, assertive voice. "Please just hear me out. I'm begging you," Pond said in a very sad and broken voice unlike Phuwin. He looked at Pond and he looked very tired and deeply disturbed. So reluctantly, he got in the car and Pond followed.

"Before you say anything, hear me out first. I completely apologize for the other night. I wasn't in the right state of mind at all. If I was, instead of putting you down, I would've understood and tried to help you. I needed to understand that you were in a vulnerable situation and wanted to try and work things out yourself. I understand now that I don't have the right to make you tell me everything. You don't need to forgive me, but I just needed you to hear me first."

Silence filled the car. Phuwin just embraced Pond in a hug. "That's all I wanted to hear," Phuwin said between sniffles.

I love you so much -Pond