Part 2 : The Outing

(Jay is an age regressor due to the fact he was bullied at a young age because he lived on a junk yard he used his regression almost as a fantasy world where he would think about being a small child with his actual birth family because he new he was adopted but nowhere days he just uses it to cope with stress and anxiety)

-------💥--------💚----------

Zane: looks at kai very confused and scans him and he thinks to himself as he gently pats kai to wake him up "kai she's going to be fine can I have a look at her?"

Kai: panics and quickly removes his paci "yeah I uh-" jolts away to his bedroom and hids his little stuff and goes to have a shower to relax himself alittle more to think about everyone just seeing him in a very childish state and what to say if anyone asks. Once he got out of the shower he put on his favourite maroon jumper and a pair of his black denim jeans and went to check on Zane and Nya.

Zane: "she's just broke her collar bone her right hip bone and her skull was a little fractured but I've sorted her out with the correct operations and they should heal up and she will be good as new all she needs to do is rest and everyone will beable to come see her anytime they want to comfort her eventhough she's still unconscious she still has time to wake up"

Kai: hugging Zane tight "thank goodness. your the best, i love you!" kai kisses Zane very pationately on the lips and blushes

Zane: blushes and chuckles at kai "im glad your happy, I didn't like seeing you sad before. Go rest she needs to rest too alright" he smiles at kai and leaves

Kai: becomes super embarrassed he tucks one of her plushies under her blanket and smiles "I will be back sissy" he leaves and goes to the living room to watch some superstore on the tv

Jay: sits next to kai and whispers to him "I didn't know you were a little, I am too. Shh no one knows, does your sister know your a little?"

Kai: "I won't tell anyone about you and my sister is a little too" he responds with a whisper.

Jay: smiles and also watched the TV

After awhile it became quite late and everyone desided to go to bed. They all went to there bedrooms, got changed and went to sleep apart from lloyd he got changed but he went to see Nya before he went to sleep. But he didn't realize that while they wasnt in the room with her she became conscious and she was trying to sleep herself when lloyd entered...

Lloyd: "Nya I have to tell you something." not noticing she was awake "I've had this feeling for some time now and I don't know how to tell you but. I really Really love you and I want to date you!" thinking "God that's so dumb"

Nya: "mnhm, thats not dumb"

Lloyd: shocked that she responded

Nya: trys to turn her head to look at him "AH, I think, that was straight forward."

Lloyd: "really?"

Nya: moves her arm towards him "yeah and, I love you back and I would love to date you too"

Lloyd: smiles and kisses her softly on the lips. "aw okay good night princess get some sleep" he leaves and goes to his room and goes sleep.