Araki Jun - When Araki Stay At Your Place For The First Time

I've been dating Araki-san, for three months

I've been dating Araki-san, for three months. We met through an arranged marriage with my family. Araki is a good friend of my eldest brother and also a business partner of my father. Due to the circumstances in which the two of us met, I felt that this relationship would not go well.

Araki-san is 7 years older than me. His attitude is very difficult to understand and makes me sometimes frustrated. He was always strict with himself, creating a thick wall between himself and others, making it seem like he didn't trust anyone and didn't want to trust them. Of course, including me as well. I realize that this relationship will not work. However, no matter how I explain that this relationship should not be continued, Araki-san always refuses and I don't know why. I know that he's not even in love with me for sure. And that makes it even more difficult for me.

"You give up that easy?" That is what he said with a smile on his face. It's not about giving up or not. The sound like he wants me to fall in love with him.

That's why I decided to slowly understand him. And after getting to know him better, and realizing what he went through, I begin to understand him little by little. And fell in love with him. I take the courage to confess my feelings to Araki and he decides to have a relationship with me. "Why not? Good relationships don't happen in a matter of days. Let's get to know each other better." However, with his kind of answer, feelings of doubt always come to me.

I wake up to hear the doorbell in my apartment. I take the phone and see the clock at 11 pm. I slowly get up from the bed and walk to the front door. I check the intercom and am surprised at Araki standing there. I quickly open the door. I know that he was on a business trip to Osaka and will be back tomorrow.

"Have you slept?" Araki says as he stepped into my apartment.
I shook my head a close the door. Araki opens his coat and hangs it on hangers, he then moves to the living room, takes off his suit, folds it, and puts it on the couch. He also put his bag there.

What happened here? I just silently pay attention. He doing all the things like this in his room. And it makes me very pleased for some reason. Araki looked at me and I did not even realize it.
"What?" Araki asked. I snapped out of the daydream and immediately to the kitchen.
"I will make coffee. It's cold outside, right?" I say while trying to cover my embarrassment.

"How is Osaka?" I rushed to the kitchen when suddenly, Araki hugs me from the back. It makes me surprised. He hugs me close, and I can feel his breath in my ears.
"Araki-san..." I whispered. But he tightens his grip while whispering something to me that I didn't know how to reply to because I was confused about his action.

In three months of dating, we have never done what one could call a couple. We only occasionally go out for lunch or dinner. This is the first time Araki has entered my apartment. usually, he just escorts me to the door and goes home.

"The smell is nice..." he whispered.
"I...I just bought these coffee beans today," I don't even know what to say because of the pressure.
"Not the coffee, but you..." He kissed my neck, then bit my shoulder.
"Tha...that's the softener..." I grab the edge of the table. The sensation that I never felt before. It's the first time Araki touch me since we started dating.
I could feel my heart racing.
He held my chin, and I followed moving my face to look at him.
His hands were still hugging me so I couldn't move them away.
The moment I looked into his face, he pressed his lips against mine.
My body starts to warm up.
He kisses me slowly, making my stomach do flips. My fingers found their way to his hand. Our bodies getting closer. Our lips locked each other like they had been waiting for this moment. His right hand went on my waist and the other around my neck. I was getting more heated by every second of the kiss.
"Araki-san..." I whispered between the kisses.
My legs are getting weak. He let go of my face for a second and I can hear my heart beating fast. He then pulls me once again towards him and kisses me deeper than before.
He put his hands on my thighs. Then move to my hips. Pulling me closer.
He stops kissing me when I whimper loudly.
I'm not ready for what happened yet, but I can't stop him either.
Araki start sucking my lower lip lightly while still holding my hips with one hand, his other hand was now on my thigh. He then lifts me off, and I wrap both arms around his neck.
His kiss is still on my lips until he put me down on the bed. And started to suck and bite on my skin. I moan loudly.
"Araki-san..."
I felt so good but I don't want him to go yet. My legs are moving on their own. My hands are gripping his shoulders tightly. But, Araki seems to have a mind of his own as he stops what he doing, and starts kissing my neck.
"Rin..." he whispers to my ear and kisses my forehead, I can feel myself slowly getting wet because of his hot kisses.
I know we shouldn't do this but I wanted more than anything to feel his warm soft lips on mine again and make out until the sunrise.
I close my eyes, trying to control my breathing while feeling a tingling sensation on my left cheek. It took everything in me not to open my eyes.
His kiss was full of lust and passion. But still, it didn't help that the way he said my name makes me shiver.
He stares at my face for some seconds, making me think he won't do anything to me. Then he suddenly pushes his upper body on top of mine while putting his lips back on my lips. His tongue enters my mouth and explores mine. This time he move his hand from my waist to my breast. He squeezes it gently, then starts to suck my nipple.
I let out a loud sigh and close my eyes tight as he continues to use his tongue on my breast, making it hard for me to breathe.
"You smell amazing" he whispered into my ears
"Araki-san...wait..." I whimpered, he make me feel like I was about to explode anytime soon.
He stops what he doing and looks down to meet his eyes with mine. He gives me that smile that I don't understand.
My heart race fast and I can't help my face becoming redder every second. That smile made me feel all tingly inside, and my inner heat is really hard right now. All I could think about was how sexy and handsome he is.
His eyes are looking deep inside my eyes and his hand slowly moved towards my thigh, touching there. He looked down at my leg. And when his hand finally reached it he started stroking it with his thumb.
My breath hitched when he touch my core through my underwear. I couldn't stop myself from moaning loudly when he began to rub it. I don't want him to stop. I want him thinking me as equal. But...
"Araki-san...please....wait..." I begged. I never imagined he will touch me like this. It was so sudden, so I don't prepare myself. Even the kiss is our first time since dating. I thought he don't interested to touch me. He was always so calm and treat me no different, never stepped more than that.
"Are you surprised?" he said in low voice.
I nodded, "I thought you were not interested in me."
He chuckles, "Just because I don't make a move on you this past month, doesn't mean I don't interested in you,"
"But...how could you so calm when you're with me? People will get nervous when with the person they love," I protest and pout.
"That's what a brat will do," he touches my face with his big hand, "You're dating a fine man, you know." he kisses my forehead softly.
"Then...when you will make love with me?" I looked at him straight.
Araki was surprised, I could see in his eyes. But, I don't care anymore. I don't want him to treat me like anyone else anymore.
He put both our faces closer. Our foreheads touched, and his warm breath caressed my cheeks.
"Don't ever forget who you belong to..." he whispered before leaning in to capture my lips again. He kissed me hard as if he would never get another chance. After a few minutes, he broke the kiss.
"Let's go somewhere tomorrow," he said.
"Really?? You will stay here tonight?" I'm so happy that I pull him on me, my hand still wrapped around his neck, "A date?"
He laughed, "Why are you so happy?"
"But, it's your first time in my room and I'm so excited," I said nonchalantly, "The first time you kissed me and the first time to touch me. I'm so happy!"
He suddenly hugs me tightly and buried his face in my chest.
"I love you, Araki," I said softly and wrapped my hands around his back tightly.
"Let's go, we need to sleep before tomorrow.." he mumbled. I nodded my head. Even though I'm still having trouble catching my breaths. But I decided to ignore it. At least we have a good time tonight.
We both lay down on the bed.
As Araki was pulling the blanket up to me, he turn to me.
"Goodnight" he whispered.
"Goodnight, Araki" I answer back.

***