Kiriya Toma - Training Booster

This week one of our partner sports equipment company, held a swimming competition to celebrate its 5th anniversary

This week one of our partner sports equipment company, held a swimming competition to celebrate its 5th anniversary. Over the past five years, the advertising we have worked on together has made their product soar to the market. Toma and Hayama will participate in the competition. Several national swimmers will also take part. I'm really looking forward to it.

Toma and Hayama will go to pool after work today.
That's why I said I wanted to come see them practice. They will practice at the venue that will be used this week.
"You want to come to the pool?" Toma asked.
I nodded, "This activity is also part of the project, so I'll take some material,"
Toma just stared at me for a moment, then smirked, "Really?"
"Huh?" I am confused by the answer.
"Don't you just want to peek at the swimmers?" his seductive smile irritates me.
"Not like that!" I grumbled.
"No need to be ashamed," he still teased me.
"Not really! Who cares about other swimmers anyway," I said while turning my face away from Toma.
"Hmm??" Toma kept looking at me.
I looked back at Toma and stares into his eyes, "All I want to see is you," Embarrassed by what I said, I hurriedly left.
"I'll see you after work," I said.

Toma pulled my hand into an empty room. He pushed me against the wall, gripping my shoulders tightly. "Toma!!"
"Shut up for a second!" he ordered.
I froze and could only close my eyes when Toma pressed his lips against mine.
My body immediately relaxes when I felt Toma's lips gently moving against mine .
The kiss was passionate. Toma started kissing my neck, trailing down lower till his mouth finally found his way onto my bare chest. We kissed as if nothing else mattered. His hands slid down towards my thighs.
"Toma, stop!" I pushed him with all my might, "I still need to back to work, and someone maybe coming,"
"I saw you were having fun here." He smirked.
I huffed, trying not show how embarrassed I am. This guy is a tease.
"Can you please get off of me now." I said.
"Who's fault is that? Trying to seduce me," he looked at my eyes.
"What are you saying?!" I blushed deeply.
"You don't even know, do you." he leaned closer to me.
My blush intensified as I felt Toma's breath hit my cheek. His hand slipped under my shirt, moving slowly upwards. I shivered when the cold air touched my skin.
"Please," I pleaded.
After a few moments he pulled away with a smirk, "Did you like the kiss ?"
My cheeks turn red and I quickly nod, " It was fine,"
Toma laughed loudly before pushing himself away from me.
"See you later..." he patted my head gently.
Toma walked towards the door, small blush covered his face as well .
I closed my eyes tight and let out a loud sigh. What have I gotten myself into?

***

Later after work, we arrived at the pool venue. Toma headed for the changing room, while I headed straight for the pool. Even though it was late afternoon, there were still some workers working for installing banners and decorating some corners. I turned to the pool and saw a few swimmers.

"Sugiura-san?"
I turned around and saw two swimmers coming towards me.
"Oh, Yamazaki senshu, Kirishima senshu,"
Both are new brand absadorers of the swimmer products, Yamazaki Sosuke and Kirishima Natsuya. I worked with them for this year. Both are amazing swimmers. Well, I think the reason the promotion going well is because of this two young boys.
"Thanks for the hard work," Yamazaki smile.
"What are you doing here?" Kirishima said.
"I'm going to pick up some materials for promotion,"
Well, I actually wanted to see Toma practice too.
"Oh, may I take a picture of the two of you? I'll put it on the newsfeed. The show will be broadcast live on the internet too,"
Both nodded.
I then took some pictures of them, talking a bit about promotion, when I received an email from Toma.
"Thank you very much, I'll see you later," I said to the two.
"Thanks for the hard work," the two then headed for the pool.
I checked my email and saw Toma's message.
"Help me,"
I gasped.
"Meet me in changing room 2, south side of the building,"
I immediately rushed over. When I got to the changing room 2, I knocked on the door.
"Toma?" I slowly opened the door and saw that Toma had put on his swimming trunks.
His muscular chest made me gasp. Well, even though I've seen it many times, I still can't calm my heart.
"What's wrong? Did you text me for help?" I asked pretend to be calm.
"Oh yeah, please help me to warm up before starting," he said.
"Heh?? That's it? Why do you have to text? I just having chats with the swimmers for advertising," I sighed, "Let's go to the pool."
As I was about to leave, Toma pulled my hand back inside. He then locked the door.
"Toma??" I'm still confused about what he did.
Don't tell me...he wants to tease me again...
He then turned and looked at me.
"Toma? What's this?" I stepped back as Toma walked up to me.
"I told you didn't I? I want you to help me warm up," he smiled seductively.
"Y..yes...then we have to hurry to the pool," I stopped when my back touched the locker door.
Toma got closer and closer until finally our body pressed together.
"We're going to warm up here," he whispered in my ear.
My heart beat fast. I tried to push him away, but Toma grabbed my chin. Our eyes is locked.
"How can you have fun with other swimmers when I'm not there?"
"Ehh? Wait...so you..."
Toma pressed his lips against mine before I finished my words. He used his fingers to slowly open my mouth. He licked my lips, biting, before slipping his tongue.
I grabbed both of his arms. My breathing started getting heavier. His hands was now traveling under my shirt, rubbing my breasts. Toma continued to explore my neck. I moaned quietly when his thumb went into my breast.
"Toma, no!! Someone maybe coming..." I begged.
"I locked the door. As long as you keep your voice low..." he bites my chest, "It's part of warm up too,"
"You tease, Toma!" I pouting.
"You're having fun with the boys too," he move his mouth into my breast.
"You..you're wrong! Uhmm..." I trying to hold back my voice. But my moans betrayed my feelings.
I just kept moaning, feeling how hot Toma get me.
"Don't let your voice out," Toma kissed my cheek, "I know you love this,"
"Please stop," I whimpered.
My hands went through his hair. He slowly let go of my chest and look at me. His face is now flushed. He leaned his forehead against mine.
"I don't like it..." he whispered.
"Toma...My eyes only looking at you..." I give him soft kiss on the cheek.
"I know..." I whispered.
I can feel Toma hard length against mine.
Toma kiss me slowly, deeply.
A shiver goes through me when he stroke my tongue with his.
My legs start shaking from how much I want him.
His mouth is still on my lips, and his hot breath makes me moan.
Then he bite softly on my lower lip again.
"Toma..." I begged.
He pull off my underwear, "I'm the one who's need warm up, but you're so hot down here," he touched my wet spot with his fingers, rubbing it slowly.
"Ahhh..uhm...." I trying to hold my voice from moaning loudly from the pressure.
I couldn't hold my moan any longer, "T...Toma....please..."
"It's your fault to make me feels this way..." he teased me with that his seductive voice.
I felt that his member was already touching my entrance.
"What now?" he whispered, "Want to stop..."
I grab his neck, "Don't tease me..." I breathe become heavy, "Please....make it quick..."
My legs wrap tightly around his waist as he press myself firmly against him.
"As you wish..."
He thrust forward into my mine, harder and deeply, filling me fully. I feeling nothing but pure pleasure rush through me.
"Uhmm....hmmm...!"
He groaned too.
My legs tremble slightly.
My breathing got heavier as he started moving.
My hands cupping his face and pulling us closer together. Our lips crash together as I hand slides into his hair. He grip onto my hips, wanting more.
Toma lift me up and slam me back into the wall again, this time harder than before.
"T..Toma...Uhmm...humph..." I moan silently.
As soon as my back hit the wall, my hands leave her face and wrap around his neck. He plunge his tongue deep inside of my mouth, kissing me roughly.
I felt his member so tight and hard inside me as he thrusting faster and faster.
He's so strong. The sound of my juicy mix with his thrusting makes me don't want him to stop.
I feel the pain but I enjoyed it nevertheless.
We kiss each other passionately.
"Look at you...youu're so hot..." He said after breaking the kiss. He placed one more soft kiss on my forehead. He began sucking my neck, leaving marks all over my skin.
I couldn't stop myself. I hold my screams as my walls tightened around him.
"Ah...! T...Toma...!" My breathing became heavy. My head feels dizzy.
My legs tremble slightly.
"I'm close," He moaned.
His movement become faster. It's rough, every thrust slammed my back again the locker again and again. Harder and deeper, he thrusting until his cock reached my deepest.
"Hmmm!! Toma!!!!!!"
I heard him groaning in pleasure.
We keep silent for a second. Trying to catch our breath.
"That...was...amazing!!" Toma said as he continues to thrust inside me.
"T...Toma..." I panted.
After a few moments passed, he pulled out his member, giving me a soft kiss on my lips.
His arms still carrying me tightly.
"That...amazing warm up..." he smirks, still trying to catch his breath.
"Toma!!" I pouted as a rest my head on his board chest, "That's dangerous...what if someone comes,"
"Why do you keep complaining?" he laughs.
"Because you're so bully!" I wrapped my arm around him.
He kisses the top of my head lightly before setting me down on a chair.
"Even though you didn't stop me until the end," he smirked.
"I can't help it..." I said in low, "I can't win against your touch, Toma..."
The moment silent. I peeked and saw his blushes face.
"I love you, Toma..." I whispered.
"I know you do," Toma said smiling widely.

***