Part 19

It was the next morning and I had spent the night at Steve's last night. When I woke up this morning I woke up way earlier than Steve had. I was hungry as fuck so I went down stairs to get a bowl of cereal, I sighed at the mess in Steve's back yard as I ate the last bite of my cereal. I laughed when I saw Steve walk down stairs with his bed head. "Why are you laughing?" Steve asked as he poured cereal into a bowl "Your hair!" I said laughing some more. Steve laughed as he sat down next to me. 

"We got to clean up that mess." I said after Steve finished his cereal. "Do we have to." Steve said with a sigh as he leaned back into his chair rubbing his hands on his face and then through his hair. "Yes! Your parents are gonna be pissed when they see this mess!" I said as I stood up and grabbed his hand to pull him to the back yard. "They won't even see it! They're on a business trip, they won't get back until next month!" Steve said as he walked slowly at my attempting to drag him to the back yard. "Oh. Well still if we don't clean then there will be cock roaches in your house!" I said finally getting Steve to the sliding doors that led to the back yard. "Fine." Steve said as he picked up a chip back from one of the side tables next to a lawn chair. 

After we cleaned we watched Roger Rabbit in Steve's living room. "Hey beautiful? Did you tell your mom. About the party?" Steve said slowly trying not to make me upset. "Uhm no." I said quietly. "What?! Why?" Steve said shocked. "She's gonna get mad at me. I told her about the party, but she's gonna be mad at me for the uh incident." I said defending myself and holding back tears. "Hey, no she won't! She's your mom. She's gonna get mad at Justin and mad at what happened. This is in no way your fault." Steve said as he hugged me. "Are you sure?" I said as I felt the warm tears fall from my eyes. "Yes! Your mom needs to know so you can press charges and go to court!" Steve said as he pulled away and looked at me in my eyes wiping away the tears. "Yeah you're right." I said hugging him again. "She's off today at 12, could you come with me to tell her?" I asked as I looked at the T.V. with the silly cartoons on the screen. "Of course my love!" Steve said as he kissed the top of my head. 

I sighed as I saw my mom's silhouette through the window leading to our small living room. "Hey, remember she's your mom. She's gonna understand!" Steve said as he intertwined our fingers together. "Ok." I said as I opened my car door. 

"Hey mom." I said as I walked through the front door with Steve. "Honey! You know you're not supposed to see him anymore." my om said in a disappointed voice. "I know. I uhm I have something to tell you." I said as I watched my mom's facial expression change. "Are you pregnant?!" She said trying to stay calm "What?! NO!" I said shaking my head violently.

I watched as my mom's facial expression changed as I told her what happened. "Oh my god honey! Did you tell the police?" she asked hugging me. "Yeah, but Hopper hasn't called with any new information." I said crying into my mom's shoulder. "Ok, we are going to press charges! We are going to put that son if a bitch away! I promise!" she said as I felt her tear hit my shirt. "You can still see Steve! He isn't what I though he was." my mom said letting go of our hug. "Well that's the other thing. Steve is my boyfriend! Made official last night." I said her facial expression changing to some what happy face. "Well congratulations!" she said her voice also some what happy.