Classes

Serenity was walking to class when she bumped into something meaning she dropped her books. Someone dropped down to help her. Serenity looked up to see Viktor Krum passing her the books. "Hello. My name is Serenity Potter-Lupin and you are Viktor Krum." Viktor smiled saying, "I'm so glad I got to see you again." Serenity smiled as she started to walk to her class Viktor stopped her. "Do you know where DADA is?" Serenity smiled as she said, "That's my class. Just follow me." Viktor and Serenity headed to class and when they got their was a seat for the both of them. So they decided to share it then the gentleman from yesterday came up to the board. "Alastor Moody. Ministry malcontent. And your new defense against the dark arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions? When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?"

Serenity spoke up for she remember the curses due to her parents death happened by one of them. "3 sir." Moody kept writing on the board and said, "And they are so named?" Serenity looked at Moody saying, "Because they are unforgivable. Use of any one of them will..." But Moody interrupted her by saying, "Will earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban. Correct. Now the ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what you're up against, you need to be prepared, you need to find somewhere else to put your chewing gum other than the underside of your desk Mr Lee!" They all turned to a boy by the name Jordan Lee who was one of the best friends of the Weasley twins.

"Aw no way, the old codger can see out the back of his head." That's when Moody threw a chalk over the other side of the room yelling, "And HEAR ACROOS CLASSROOMS! So, which curse shall we see first? WEASLEY!" George and Fred looked at each other and said, "Which one?" Moody was looking at George when he stood up and said. "Well, my dad did tell me about one... The imperious curse." Moody smirked and said, "Ahhh yes, your father would know all about that. Gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why." Moody walked to a little jar to pick up a creature which made Serenity shiver and get closer to Viktor. When she realized she apologized but Viktor just pulled her back and smiled. But then all the sudden the creature was closer to her and crawling on her which made her freeze.

Then everything went silent and Moody said, "Scores of witches and wizards have claimed that they only do did you-know-whose bidding under the influence of the imperious curse. But here's the rub, how do we sort out the liars? Another.. another.. Come on come on. Krum is it? Up." Krum stood up squeezing Serenity shoulders giving her comfort when he said, "There's the um... The cruciatus curse." Moody seemed happy and said, "Your headmaster has taught you well." Then started to use the curse which made Serenity very uncomfortable Fred saw this and said, "Stop it! Can't you see it's bothering her, stop it!" Moody looked at Serenity and said, "Perhaps you could give us the last unforgivable curse, Miss Potter-Lupin." Serenity shook her head and Moody cast the spell which gave Serenity a flash back about her parents death and ran out. 

Fred, George and Viktor were all looking for her. Viktor walked outside to see a girl with red hair. It was Serenity and she had mascara running down on her face. Viktor sat beside her cuddling her giving her comfort. They just sat there quietly not saying anything. The hours passed Serenity had fallen asleep so Viktor took Serenity to the Weasley twins who took her to Hermione and Ginny who took care of her so she could sleep.