Cedric's Death

Serenity was standing with Ron and Hermione while cheering on her boyfriend and brother. Serenity told Hermione and Ron about her going to Bulgaria for a month to see Viktor. But she hasn't told Harry yet and as they were cheering Dumbledore silenced everyone and said, "Earlier today Professor Moody placed the tri-wizards cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now as Mr Diggory...and Mr Potter tied for first position they will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by Mr Krum...The first person to touch the cup will be the winner. I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter, if at any point should a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. Contestants gather round." As they all separated Dumbledore walked up to Serenity and said, "You may give Viktor and Harry good luck."

Serenity smiled running down to give Harry a hug which he tighten and she said, "Good luck little deer." Harry chuckled saying, "Thanks Mother Doe." Serenity started to tear up when she felt a presence behind her. She turned to see Viktor giving him a hug when he said, "I love you so much Serenity. I will take care of your brother. If it evens means giving my life for him." She smiled nestled in closer then she walked to her seat and watched her brother and boyfriend go into the maze. 

After awhile Fluer came out petrified which made Serenity more nervous for Viktor and Harry's safety. Fred held her hand trying to calm her down when they saw a body on the ground. It was Viktor and he seemed to be frozen so they got him unfrozen and let him near Serenity. While waiting and waiting Serenity was fidgeting then she saw another body but it was on the ground and another was on top. Then she heard Harry yell out, "He's back, he's back! Voldemort's back. Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back. I couldn't leave him, not there." Her heart stop hearing that her mortal enemy is back to life and so she ran to her brother but Moody had gotten him. 

Something about him made her nervous and Dumbledore sensed it and so they ran to the room. Viktor, Hermione, Ron, and The twins were sitting waiting for Harry till they heard the door. Harry had been crying for hours so Serenity ran to Harry holding him till he said, "I saw mom and dad during the cross fire." Serenity back up when she looked down and Harry said, "Mom said that you know what happened with Sirius and why he was in Azkaban." She looked down and said, "While you were still young Sirius stole me and hid me so that I could learn magic. It was only for my protection since he knew he couldn't take you." Harry nodded and they all sat by the fire in silence mourning for Cedric.