Underwater

Serenity, Ron, Harry, and Serenity were at the library trying to figure out a way to breathe underwater. Hermione was pacing when she said, "Harry, tell me again." Harry leaned against his book and said, "Come seek us where our voices sound." Serenity spoke up. "The black lake, that's obvious." The Harry continued, "An hour long you'll have to look." Hermione looked sheepish as she said, "Again obvious, though I must admit potentially problematic" Harry looked mad as he said, "Potentially problematic? When was the last time you held your breath under the water for an hour, Hermione?" Serenity walked up to her brother and said, "Look Harry, we can do this. The four of us can figure it out." Then they heard a throat being cleared and they looked to their right and saw Moody as he said, "Hate to break up this scholar session but Professor McGonagall would like to see you in her office. Not you Potter and Granger, just Weasley and Miss Potter."

Serenity looked at Moody and said, "But sir, the second task is only hours away and..." But Moody interrupted when he said, "Exactly. Presumably Potter is well prepared by now and could do with a good night's sleep. Go. Now!" Ron and Serenity headed to McGonagall's office and when they got their Cho Chang and a little girl who Serenity believed to be Fluer Delacour's little sister Gabrielle. "Ahh. Miss Potter and Mr Weasley. Pls stand by Miss Delacour and Chang and I will explain what we will be doing." Ron and Serenity walked over and stood where Cho and Gabrielle was and McGonagoll said, "You know how the next challenge is having our champions find their treasure? Well, you will be our treasure. Take this option and you will be asleep but be able to breathe." They all nodded and took the potion and everything went black.

Harry was walking with Hermione and Neville when Viktor ran up to him. "Arry! Do you know vhere your sister iv?" Harry shook his head no then Viktor walked off and Neville said, "You're sure about this Neville." As Neville passed him the gillyweed then Neville said, "Absolutely." Harry still seemed unsure so he said, "For an hour." Hermione spoke up saying, "Most likely." That made Harry's eyes go wide looking at Hermione and Neville shouting, "Most likely?" Nevill then looked down and said, "Well there is some debate among herbologists as to the effects of freshwater versus saltwater." Then Harry looked like he was going crazy and said, "You're telling me this now? You must be joking." Hermione then said, "He was only trying to help Harry." Harry looked at Hermione and said, "Well that makes you sight better than Ron and Serenity. Where are they anyway?"

Then Neville spoke up saying, "You seem a little tense Harry." Harry said in a snappy tone, "Do I?" As they got onto the boat Harry walked to where Cedric, Viktor, and Fluer were and got into position when Dumbledore announced, "Welcome to the second task. Last night something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts. These four treasures, one for each champion, now lie on the bottom of the black lake. In order to win each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface. Simple enough. Except for this, they will have one hour to do so and one hour only. After that they'll be on their own." Moody told Harry to put the Gillyweed in his mouth after that he got pushed into the water. Harry realized that he was form into a fishlike human and swam off.

When Harry got to where the treasure were and he saw Ron and Serenity so when he was about to get his sister. The mermaid stopped him and Harry said, "But she's my sister!" The mermaid out the fork near his neck and said, "Only one." But then the mermaid yelled and Harry turned around to see a shark head heading to his sister for he knew that was Krum. When Viktor and Serenity went to the surface she turned to Viktor and gave him a kiss. He deepened it then they swam to the area and Neville helped her up. But then she realized that Harry was still down their till she saw Ron and Gabrielle but not her brother which made her nervous. Then she saw her brother shoot out of the water and land in front of her. She held her brother so that her body heat could help with the shivering.

After they announced the places Viktor, Ron, Harry, Hermione, and Serenity were walking back to the castle. Viktor helped with Serenity's shivering and told his headmaster that he was going the the Gryffindor common room for a few hours. When they got their Fred had some clothing that would fit Viktor and so the both of them changed and got some hot chocolate as they sat by the fire.