Racer - Kim Chaewon

This is for JjangTokki u got this now :D

Your P.O.V.

"Aaand the Tigress finally wins this round!"

The people stood from the benches and cheered with their hands in the air. While I only clapped my hands sloppily and rolled my eyes.

"She only won by luck." I murmured.

"I know. If only my student didn't quit then that smirk would be off her face right now." my older sister agreed.

After seeing the huge grin on the so-called "Tigress", me and my sister both stood up and went down the benches. By the way she walked, I bet my sister is heading towards the winner and probably going to taunt her with this unknown student that I've been hearing.

"Hey." she crossed her arms and faced the racer.

"Oh, look who it is. The great master Miyawaki Sakura." the girl smirked.

I narrowed my eyes at her remark and was supposed to speak up, but my sister, Sakura, held my hand and pushed me back a little.

"You came to watch me play? Oh what a miracle--"

"You mean, I came to watch you cheat?" Sakura cut her off.

The girl gasped and widened her eyes while I tried my best to hold back my laughter.

"The audience might not have seen it, but I did. You did something to your enemy's wheel and subtly kicked her off while people were busy cheering for you." Sakura gritted.

"What nonsense! I did not do such thing!" she clenched her fists and reached out for my sister's hair, but the latter dodged it smoothly.

"You violent monster. Whenever things don't go your way, you always resort to being violent." Sakura chuckled.

The girl only got more angry as her face visibly got more red. Thankfully, before things could get more heated up her coach came and fetched her from us.

"How did she know you?" I asked Sakura while we were walking our way to the parking lot.

"She only knows me by name. Her and my student were rivals." she answered.

"'were'? What happened?" I asked.

"Just like I told you, my student quit. Probably the reason why that Tigress joins every racing competition there is." she stated while unlocking the car.

Once we both got in, I reached out for my seatbelt but then I felt the need to go to the restroom.

"Hey, can you tell me more later? I need to go pee." I told her.

After she responded with a nod, I quickly went out and looked for the comfort room. Fortunately, I spotted one nearby so I took a run for it.

"Ow!"
"Hey!"

But this person just got in my way and now my butt landed on the hard ground.

"What's the matter with you?" it was a woman based from her voice.

While I fixed myself and stood up, I tried to study her features. She was wearing a cap and a mask so I couldn't really see anything from her face except her eyes. She was also wearing this oversized hoodie.

"Sorry. Just trying to satisfy an urgent need." I muttered before turning back and speed-walking my way to the restroom.

I sighed of relief once I've let it all out. After washing my hands, I fixed myself once again in the mirror. My clothes now had stains on it because of the incident earlier.