Texts - Huh Yunjin

Your P.O.V.

I stared at the screen of my phone while the cold wind came and brushed through me.

I've been waiting for a notification sound for a while now. But all I saw was texts coming from me.

8:41 PM

I miss you. Please come back to me
I really can't go on without you
Please talk to me

8:54 PM

I just want to clear things up
and talk to you. Please give me
a chance
I'll be waiting for you at our place

9:16 PM

If you don't come and see me, then
I think it's better for me to be gone
Goodbye.

I sighed and put the cellphone back in my pocket. After my first ever relationship had ended, and pretty badly, I didn't have anything left. She was all I had. She was the first and only person to have accepted me.

I gripped my hands on the railings of the building, leaning over to look below. I clicked my tongue and watched as the cars passed by the traffic. Then, my cellphone vibrated.

C
Where are you?
What place?

Don't you remember?
Our apartment before.

What apartment?

Another sigh escaped my lips as I felt disappointed. There weren't a lot of things to remember between us, how could she forget where we used to live for how many years?

Rosethorn building.
Rooftop garden.

After sending the message, I waited for her to come. Although we already broke up, I know that she's not the type of person to leave me like that. That's why it was a wonder why she couldn't reply to me even after how many texts I've sent her.

A few minutes had passed, I almost felt the urge of giving up. Until I heard the door opened and running footsteps got nearer and nearer.

"Stop!"

When I heard a different voice, I creased my forehead and turned to look at who it was. But before I can see the person, I was pulled down to the ground in a second.

"Ow!"

Her hands were engulfing my body and she wasn't letting go.

"Let go!" I groaned and struggled to let myself free.

"How can I?! You're going to kill yourself!" the girl yelled.

I put all my strength in pulling her hands away and finally got released. Once I sat up, I turned and looked at her.

"Who are you? And what are you even doing here?!" I questioned.

She sat up as well and narrowed her eyes at me. Instead of replying, she showed me the screen of her phone. Once I saw the texts, I gasped.

"You were texting the wrong person, dumbass." she hissed.

"Then why are you here?!" I asked.