*-Movie Night-*

Quick message: Sun and Moon arebrothersin this one.

Closing time
It was Sun and Moon's last day until break. Staff was nice enough to let them have a week off. Sun was a bit sad to see the kids go, but he shook it off. 

Once everyone left, Sun began to clean up. He skipped on over to the arts and crafts table. This was his favorite spot to clean after the day, he couldn't help but drink a tad of glitter glue.Sure, it was a weird obsession. He didn't really care, though.

Moon sat down and did nothing. Sun looked over at him, a little annoyed. He looked away and sighed. It was okay, he enjoyed cleaning anyway so it wasn't a big deal. Although it would be nice to have an extra pair of hands to help him. He made up his mind and approached him.

"Moondrop? Can you help me clean please?" Moon looked up at him and nodded. Sun felt instant relief. He skipped back over to the table, Moon started cleaning up the sleeping bags left laid out during Naptime.

After some time, they both finally got done cleaning up. Moon flew up and sat down on the stage. Sun stretched then looked up.

He walked up to the stage and sat beside his brother. He rested his head on the palm of his hand in boredom. He looked over at the jester.

"Hey, Moony?" He said. Moon turned his head. "What?" Sun knew he was already annoying him but he continued anyway."Since we have the rest of the week off, do you wanna do something?"

Moon raised his eyebrow, interested. "I guess. Like what?" Sun placed his finger on his chin. Suddenly an idea popped into his mind.

"We could watch something in the Fazbear Theater!" Moon thought about it. "Fine." Sun smiled brightly. He stood up and dove into the ball pit. Moon flew down and waited for him to get out as well.

Sun decided to bring pillows with them. He was gonna bring more but Moon told him not to. They walked all the way there, the two not saying a word. Once they walked in Sun told his brother to pick a spot and then handed him the pillows.

While Moon was doing that, Sun went into the kitchen and got a bunch of Fizzy Fazz. Moon wasn't a big fan of the drink, but Sun got him one just in case.

He went into the other room then walked over to Moon. He sat beside him and looked around. The spot he picked was pretty good.

Moon looked over and saw all the Fizzy Faz in his arms. "Seriously.?" Sun set all of it down then looked back at him. "Want one?" He held up the drink and tilted his head.

"You know I don't like that stuff." He said partly aggressively. Sun ignored him and peacefully drank his Fizzy Faz.

🌑Moondrop POV🌑
An animated movie was playing, named Inside Out. It didn't look like that old of a movie. It was boring to me but Sun seemed like he was liking it, so I didn't mind.

I realized that I zoned out and I immediately snapped back into reality. I looked over at Sun. Why is he sobbing? I looked back at the screen. It was this 'sad' part playing where one of the characters died.(Bing Bong😔 )I didn't just want to sit there and do nothing. Maybe I could comfort him?

"Sun, it's just animated. No need to be crying." I placed a hand on his shoulder. "I knOwWw, but itS so SAaaAddddd. .*SNIIFFF*" I stared at the sobbing jester. Good lord. . .

I hesitated, then brought him into a hug. He grabbed onto me tightly and continued to sob. This is so stupid. I looked to the side then looked down at Sun. "Ok, suck it up."

3rd person POV
Sun buried his face into his shoulder. Moon rolled his eyes. "I'm only doing this because I love you." Sun got quieter with some sniffs here and there, but he eventually stopped crying. He lifted his head up and looked at his brother. "Thank you." He smiled. Moon let go of him. "Whatever."