*-Caught in the Act-*

☀️Sun POV☀️
I woke up on Moon's chest. I looked up at him. Surprisingly, he was awake already. I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I gave him a peck on the lips. Moon softly smiled at me.

I was about to get up until he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back down. "Moony, we have to work today." Moon sat up, setting me down on his lap.

"It's Saturday." He said, showing no emotion whatsoever.

He held me close and nuzzled his head into my chest. "It is? Oh." I glanced off to the side, then back at Moon. "What time is it?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck and playing with his hat.

"Six." He said. Jeez, I slept for that long?

I wrapped my legs around his back, pulling myself closer to him. By this point I'm pretty sure I'm suffocating him, but eh.

A few minutes pass by, then Moon looked up at me. I looked down at him, then smiled. He then wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me down and kissing me on the lips. I giggled into the kiss.

I gripped onto him tighter, pulling him close. After a bit, I tried to pull out but was pulled back down by Moon.

This would go on for awhile until we eventually pulled out. I panted heavily. I looked down at Moon then cupped his face with my hands. "You're so cute." I said, laughing a bit. I noticed that Moon's face had turned into a light shade of purple. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Shut up." I smiled then started to gently caress his head. Suddenly, he grabbed me and pinned me down onto the bed.

3rd Person POV
Moon leaned down and kissed Sun on the lips once again. Sun was a bit startled from the sudden movement, but kissed back. Moon slowly slid his tongue into Sun's mouth. He explored his cave, leaving no spot untouched. Sun wrapped his arms around Moon's neck, pulling him closer.

The two pulled out just to kiss again. Moon ran his hand down Sun's waist, to his thigh, gripping onto it and throwing his leg over his hip. Sun wrapped his legs around Moon, pulling him down. Moon snickered into the kiss.

Vanessa POV
I was heading towards the daycare to do a check up for the night. I sighed then opened the doors. I walked inside. I reached inside my pocket and took out a flashlight, turning it on since the lights have gone out already.

I suddenly heard some faint noises, which seemed like it was coming from Sundrop and Moondrop's room. I was curious, so I walked up to it. I pointed my flashlight at the rope ladder. I decided to climb it.

After I got up to the balcony, I gripped onto the curtain and pulled it aside.

My face dropped. I just stood there, staring, not really knowing what to do. They didn't seem to notice me at first, until Sundrop glanced at me. His eyes widened. Moondrop finally noticed me as well.

We all just stared at each other, creating a hella awkward scene. I slowly closed the curtain. I walked away, traumatized. My face stayed at the same expression, not moving a single muscle.

I walked out of the daycare, slamming the doors behind me. I quickly walked away, shoving the flashlight back into my pocket.

"Are you alright, Officer Vanessa?" I heard Freddy say from behind me. "I don't want to talk about it." I said in a low tone. Freddy seemed worried but soon left.

I walked into the bathroom. I rushed over to a closet for cleaning supplies and whipped out a bottle of bleach for my poor traumatized eyes.