Chapter 1

Okay you can do this Swan. It's not that scary! Scared? I'm not scared! Your scared! Okay, okay let's just get this over with before I lose the nerve.

"Killian can we talk?"

"Sure love what's up? Is everything okay?"

"Yes- well no- well..." Okay deep breaths Swan calm down, "Uhm Killian can we, uh, sit down? It's like REALLY important."

"Uhm, sure. You're kind of scaring me here Swan," he says with a somewhat nervous chuckle, sitting down.

Get it out Swan! "Killian, we need to get a divorce!"

"Oh... Did I do something wrong cause I-I can do better. I'll fix it-" he blurts.

"No. No. No. It's not your fault." I tell him with a sigh. "It's kinda my fault to be honest. But not really. But like kinda- but anyway I-I'm a lesbian."

"Oh."

"I swear I didn't know when I started dating you, or when we got married-" I let out a shaky breath trying to calm myself, "I-it's just in all the relationships I've ever had I've just felt there was something wrong I guess and at first I thought maybe there was just something wrong with me but lately I've really thought about it and I've come to the realization that all my life it hasn't been that something's wrong with me it's just that a piece of my life puzzle has always been the wrong piece. I hope that makes sense. I just- I'm a fucking mess and I'm sorry you had to get hurt in the process of me figuring my shit out..." I finish whispering the last part while diverting my eyes to the floor.

After a few moments of complete silence, I peer up at him through my eyelashes and he's just sitting there looking all spaced out.

"Killian are you-"

"I need a drink." He says as he grabs his jacket and wallet hurries out the front door.

My vision starts to get blurry as the tears begin
to fall. Everything about this process has been so mentally exhausting I just don't have the energy to hold them in.

I just let them fall.

I need to speak to someone.

E- Hey can I come over? I really need to talk to someone.

R- Sure

E- Be there in 10

This chapter's like really short and this in general kinda sucks but it's a thought that I had to get out before I forgot it.