Dine or Die

Redson's irritaion grew as he watched his two idiotic friends laughing on the floor. Tears were clearly falling down their faces.

They were laughing because of a picture Mei had found on accident while searching for a resturaunt to eat at.

The Monkey King's successor had looked over her shoulder, looked at her, then the two started laughing in unison.

Redson noticed Mei's phone had fallen out of her hand and he reached to pick it up to find what was so funny. The phone read "Dine or Die" with a picture of him and his father on it.

Redson blew up. Literally. His hair flamed and sparked and he crushed Mei's phone on accident. Or on purpose?

"WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT!" He exclaimed at the two who were still laughing.

"HE- HE LOOKS JUST LIKE THE PHOTO!" Mk pointed out and the two only laughed even harder.

A vain was almost seen in Redson's neck and face from the anger that rose in him,
"WILL YOU TWO QUIT IT?!"

He flamed his hand and hair in an attempt to intimidate them but they only stopped for a moment to look at him and then just kept rolling on the floor.

"MK- MK I CANT- BREATHE!!" Mei managed out between her laughs.

Mk tried to answer back but his laughs didnt let him.

Redson huffed in annoyance and rolled his eyes. He had to wait impatiently for the two to cool down because if he tried to forced them to stop, they'd only laugh harder.

"Phew- heh- that was- that was a good laugh," Mk breathed out as he slowly rose up.

Mei followed along but she had a few more laughs in her,
"Oh Redboy, maybe you should- should make us something instead of going out," she smiled at him.

"Its Redson," Redson hissed before continuing,
"And as if you peasants could handle the heat from my spectacular cooking!" He boasted.

"Oh yeah? Try us!" Mk challenged.

"Hmph, fine then" Redson grinned in response.

He turned dramatically and his ponytail fwipped while his tailcoat flipped just as dramatically.

He paused before looking at the two who were still in the same place.

"Well? Come along," he called out.

Mei and Mk looked at each other before beaming brightly with excitement. They chased after Redson who was already walking away, each were on one side of him. Making small talk with one another as they walked to their destination.