THE PICTURESQUE

The picturesque-'that peculiar kind of beauty which is agreeable in a picture'.

Today it was decided to be the pre-wedding photoshoot day,for anuseena and rehan and karishma.

(I'm not writing about rehan and karishma's photoshoot,focussing majorly on Anuseena's photoshoot.So let's continue with the story.)

Anubhav was ready in a black shirt,crisp and well fitted,with off white pants,and a wrist watch around his wrist,complimenting his look,he was adjusting his watch,when the door to the dressing room opened up and came out Haseena,wearing a black gown,fitting her figure perfectly,tight at the right positions,with no shoulder,her collarbone visible,making her look to tempting.A black stud,decorating her ear,her eyes,lined well with a liner,giving off the smokey look,her lips in soft pink,slight blush,and her hair left open with slight curls,at the end.She was making her dress adjust perfectly and then she shifted her eyes to look up and her eyes met his,the first word that came out of his mouth after having aa look at her completely was

as-gorgeous(he whispered,but she could understand through his lips,she blushed and her blusher no longer showing an impact,as she herself was blushing so profusely)

emma(E)-the photographer

E-ma'am you may please come and stand close to sir.(Haseena followed her instructions and stood near him)a little more close,you people are standing too far,it's a couple photoshoot(Anubhav came closer and held her by her waist,while she looked up at him,shocked,rather surprised and then he too looked down,he smiled,while she stood not understanding.And click)

E-sir you may encircle both your hands around her waist,and ma'am your hands encircled around his neck,they both did as she said and Click.Then she suggested him to place a kiss on her forehead,as a pose,he placed his lips on her forehead,while she could feel goosebumps all over,just by his mere touch.And again it was a click.)

E-now ma'am you may stand on your toes to reach his height and then lean closer,as if you're about to kiss each other(while haseena hesitated in doing so infront of other's,but Anubhav pulled her more closer and held her firm.She looked up and looked into his eyes,that were already deep and mysterious,holding that playfulness in his eyes,while she could do nothing but just to smile,smile looking at him.Click.The next pose was rather not suggested by anyone,but finding this beauty so close to him,who was already looking so tempting as if a sweet black forest dessert.He simply leaned in closer to her,she didn't expect something like this on way,so she was surprised,but instead of placing his lips on her lips,he placed it simply on the edge of her lips,somewhere maybe teasing her,but he did it,just to not make her go uncomfortable.He kissed there lightly,which was yet again a Click.He whispered 

as-you're looking so beautiful my love(and kissed her cheeks,while she simply smiled and closed her eyes,feeling him,and the photographer found it picture perfect and Click.All these poses were quite natural and beautiful.Some more photos were taken in different costumes and then was time for individual.They were sitting on the couch when they heard emma say

em-you two look too beautiful together,you're photos are turning absolutely stunning.(they both smiled at her compliment,she was a very frank and a ready to mingle girl,very friendly,they understood by now.But then they heard another person speak)

p-indeed Haseena you're too photogenic(he said entering the set)

hm-sorry,do I know you

E-he is Aiden,our senior photographer,he'll be taking your individuals.

A-myself Aiden,nice to meet you haseena(he said forwarding his hands for an handshake,while she did hesitate a bit but then forwarded her hand for handshake,she tried to leave her hand,but he was not leaving)mind my words,I never appreciate someone's looks so easily,but you indeed are too gorgeous Haseena(he said eyeing her from top to bottom,she felt uncomfortable with his gaze and Anubhav understood this,so he made her hand to be out of his grip,himself gripping Aiden's hands,for a handshake

as-it's miss mallik for you,Mr.Aiden.(aiden tried freeing his hand from anubhav's grip,but it was quite strong hold)

A-oh comeon,what is kept in the name,I don't mind if you call me Aiden ,instead of mr.Aiden,so let's not get into all these formalities.(listening to this,anubhav's grip loosened and aiden freed his hand)by the way(turning to haseena)I guess haseena's your picture would come beautiful in those dresses that I've picked,over there(he pointed towards a set of dresses that were too vibrant in colours and too mesmerizing dresses,haseena did like them alot,but then she saw that Anubhav had also selected dresses for her,which were not so very bright coloured,they were in pastel colours,and she noticed his face that had fallen when he noticed his haseena liking the dresses that aiden had selected for her.She smiled and then said)

hm-the dresses you've selected for me are too beautiful,mr.Aiden,but actually I had already thought of what to wear,I've had decided to wear them,before hand only,I'm so sorry for that,the dresses are over there(she said pointing towards the dresses anubhav had selected for her,while she gazed at him to notice his facial expression changes,that changed from gloomy to extreme happiness,he looked up to her,while she just blinked her eyes with a sweet smile,he smiled back at her)

a-oh,it is not a problem,you look good,yourself,it's not the dresses that add to your beauty,but its you who make the dress look beautiful(anubhav had it enough,this aiden was going on to flirt with his lady,he just fisted his hand and controlling his anger)

as-I guess we should not go for solo's

A-oh comeon man,it's the trends,you should go for solo's,probably atleast let her have solo shoot,it's your wish if you want or not.

as-could you please shu..(haseena held his hand from behind,such that her hold was not visible to the other two,as such to control anubhav's anger.He looked at her,while she indicated in no,he just closed his eyes,breathing deep.)fine

Then Haseena's individual photoshoot was done and anubhav's was going on.Aiden clicked it for haseena,while asked emma to click it for anubhav.While he went onto look for haseena.He saw her sitting near a fountain,that was present there,water flowing through it and she was decked up in a blue-white tinted flowy-fit skirt and a black crop top,exposing her slim waist.Her hair were left open,her ears were adorned with a beautiful blue feather earings,while there was a smile on her face,making her look ethereal.Aiden tried clicking her pics,hiding behind a wall,from where Haseena couldn't get notice of him.She was playing,splashing the water,on herself,while there was a little puppy,that was emma's pet,she had accompanied it to the studio,and as she was busy in the photoshoot,so she asked haseena to help her handle it to which haseena agreed happily.

CLICK

A picture in which haseena was seen smiling,happily,her hands were in the fountain.

CLICK

The picture showed haseena bending to take that pup in her hand,that white fluffy pup in her fair hands,looking beautiful,her eyes were cheerful,while the pup was wagging his tail.

CLICK

Haseena had settled that little pup in her lap,while caressing its head lovingly.

CLICK(but this time haseena heard the sound of the camera shutter.She turned to find the source of the voice,but to her dismay,he had hid himself behind the wall already.She thought it might be her delusion,unknown to her that it was not her delusion,but the truth.

CONTINUES.....

PLEASE VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW FOR MORE.KEEP WATCHING MADDAM SIR FROM MON-SAT AT 10PM.

THANKYOU!!!!!