SINS THAT FELT SO RIGHT

Sheets of silk,crumpled-
as an evidence
of their sins....
oh,how rightfully
he stains
her smooth ivory skin.
She commands,he obliges
even though all she is...

TARGET-90+

PLEASE ADHER TO THE TARGET AND COMPLETE IT,WOULD BE THANKFUL IF YOU DO THE NEEDED.AND THANKYOU FOR YOUR APPRECIATIONS AND VOTES ON THE PREVIOUS PART.HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE TOO.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY😞

AS POV:

I was sleeping when the sun rays disturbed my peaceful sleep.I was slowly opening my eyes,before which I felt something light weight over my body.Opening my eyes,raising my head a bit I found my cookie sleeping over me,with her front against mine,her ear near my heart,as if she had slept listening to my heartbeats.She is the one who has provided it life again,she have become my heartbeat.We both are on bed,under the white siken duvets,covering our naked selves.

A genuine smile crept my lips,recollecting the sins we commited last night,that felt so so right.The last night was the best night ever.For the first time,I slept,carefree,happy and contented.Now she is mine,just mine.All mine forever!!!!!

I circled my arms around her possessively pulling her closer to myself,as if it was even possible.Kissed her head,softly.She got a bit disturbed,and hence snuggled more into my chest.She is indeed too sleepy.Tired,yet her skin was flustered,it had a radiant glow.The glow after us making love to each other.I wondered how she has become my everything and how I spoke to her all about my past,that I had decided I would not disclose to anyone.But she made me speak it all out to her.I can't beleive that I've forgot to live without her.She doesn't know that she is taming the beast within me.Whenever I see her,I forget all my worries,my anger flew away.I just want to stay like this forever with her.There's nothing more that I can wish for.

I looked at my watch that was lying on the bedside table,it was already 8.30.I've never slept till this late,even if I had worked night long.But maybe I got a sleep so peaceful after  years and hence,I slept till this late.But we have to get up,cause we didn't had anything last night and already it's time for breakfast as well.I don't want my cookie to starve out of hunger.But to get down the bed,I had to wake her up.But looking at how lovingly she is asleep over my body,just like a little baby,she had clinged onto me,over to me.Neither do I want to leave her embrace,nor do I want to wake her up.She must be tired of our last night activities.

I'm highly punctual person,have never been late to anywhere,neither to office nor for anything else.But today,I'm already late.Moreover I don't wish to go away from her,I just want to stay around her,atleast for today,I wish it coud have been forever.But work is important.

as-for you,little cookie,I'm leaving my office for today(I murmured to her,rubbing my thumb over her butter like smooth cheeks,that glowed with the reflecting sunlight and also adding to it,was that slight oily appearance in the morning.Making her look afresh.Her warm breath,fanning over my neck.I moved her hair,aside,to have alook at her face,that beautiful face,which makes my day.She was sleeping so peacefully,as if she had no worries,nothing to care about in the world.There was a small pout on her lips,that was now,turning me crazy to kiss her insanely.I can't resist myself,when it's about her.I slightly patted her cheeks,she groaned,snuggling more into me,when I called her out again

as-wake up,it's already late,cookie

Her eyes fluttered open,adjusting to the bright morning light in the room.Now the first thing she saw,were my eyes,she looked into my eyes and then flashed a bright smile to me.Oh god,she doesn't know how much I die for her this single smile,everyday.She makes me fall in love with her yet again,with this pretty smile of hers.