THE LUNCH AND THEIR WE TIME TOGETHER

THE STORY CONTINUES......

ac(aunt clara)-I can do it child(aunt clara insisted)

hm-but I want to do this,please.You don't let me do anything(I replied)

I came here to help aunt clara in preparing the lunch but she is too adamant to take my help.So I decided to make the pavlova,especially for brother rehan.He loves sweets alot.Hence he is so sweet in his nature.But even anu likes pavlova alot,but he is not that sweet in his nature.

Anu came into the kitchen.He will surely live for 100 years.He always appears from somewhere whenever I think about him.

as-what are oyu doing here?(he asked while standing behind me)

hm-baking pavlova for my rehan(I said teasing him)

as-your rehan.hmmmm.and for me?(he back hugged me)

I turned around and there was a little pout on his lips.He was looking so cute.I would have kissed him only if aunt clara is not there.Although she was busy in her work and she was not facing us but still.

hm-hmm....do you want to eat anything?(he nodded like a kid)

hm-what?

as-you

My pupils dilated and the crockery slipped from aunt clara's hands,breaking it into pieces.Did she hear anything?He neither cares about his surroundings nor thinks twice before saying anything.She immediately left the kitchen saying that she is going to bring the broom to clean the mess.

as-hmm.....so?(he asked with his one eye brow up)

hm-so?

as-give me my treat(he said and made me sit on the isle of the kitchen and put his hands on my both sides)

hm-you know what?

as-what?

hm-aunt clara can return any time

as-so,I'm not scared of her

hm-she'll beat you with the same broom that she'll bring

as-ohh,really?(he chuckled)

hm-yes

as-I'm ready for it but first let me commit the sin(he said and took my face in his hands.Our nose were touching and he was about to kiss me when the doorbell rang.He groaned and I giggled.)

as-moment spoiler.I'm not going to open the gate for them.Let them wait outside

hm-are you mad.Move aside(I pushed him and slipped down running out of his grasp.He ran to catch me but I was too fast to run out of the kitchen.)

It was brother Rehan and karishma.So beautiful she was looking in that pretty yellow casual gown,showing off that baby bump of hers.I was just in awe of her pregnancy glow.

We'll then enjoyed our lunch and spent nearly three hours talking and enjoying and then they left.The hall was echoed with our laughter.Anu was also laughing with us.Rehan teases him alot.I wonder how they are best friends.Both of them were always ready to backfire.Rehan and Karishma made the environment so lively and cheerful.

It was nearly late evening.We didn't realise how the time went.We both were in our library,I had laid down on the wooden floor,with my head in his lap and he had his back resting against the book shelf,reading some sort of business magazine,while his one hand was roaming through my hairs,and it felt so relaxing.Being with my love,laying in his lap,after so many obstacles,finally we are here,carefree and happy.While I was reading my favourite book from my favourite series.When I just happened to look to the window,only to find that the sun had set,and it had become all dark.I was feeling hungry as well.

hm-anu

as-hmm

hm-it's already late evening,let's go 

as-just a few minutes more na,cookie,only a little is left

He is so much of a business person,never ready to leave anything related to his business work.And then I finally succeeded in bringing him out from the library and then we both came downstair to the dining hall,only to find that aunt clara had already set up the dinner plates and all.Then we called her and she served us the hot dinner and we asked her to eat with us as well.

Retiring to our bedroom.We reached the bedroom,but he moved further ahead.

hm-where are you going anu

as-you just sleep for now.I will join you after sometime.I have some work to do(he kissed my forehead and left me in the room alone)

I tried to sleep,but I was feeling lonely and was not able to sleep.I tried twisting and turning on the bed,rolling here and there on the bed,but nothing seems to work.And how can it even work,when I'm not getting that warmth.So I stepped into his office room.I opened the gate and found him engrossed in his work.His eyes were stuck to the laptop and his sleeves were rolled to his elbows with dishevelled hairs.He was looking so handsome.

I moved towards him and moved one of his hands up.He looked at me confused,like asking me what I am up to.So I then adjusted myself on his lap,facing him.I put my legs on his both sides.And put my head on his chest and closed my eyes hugging him.It really felt so peaceful and warm.His arms.Is where I confide,it is where I belong,honestly after my parents embrace,his embrace is where I just want to reside.I lost my parents,but now he is my everything.

hm-now you can continue your work

as-but why are you here?You can sleep on the bed know,more comfortably,I'll return in few minutes only know cookie

hm-it is more comfortable and cozy here.I cannot sleep without cuddling you(I said and again closed my eyes and he chuckled,I smiled)

as-okay(he said and pecked my temple,tucking my hair strands behind my ear,those hairs,that were disturbing me by falling over my face

He wrapped up his work in 10 minutes and stood up to head towards the room.I wrapped my legs around his waist,while he held me tight.He then tucked me in the bed and then covered me with the quilt.Lyingmbesides me,getting under the quilt he hugged me near and tight. Finally,I was able to sleep peacefully and go on the trip of my sweet dreams.

CONTINUESSS......

PLEASE VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW FOR MORE UPDATES.

THANKYOU!!!!!