Prologue

I know i Know i was supposed to be early on my first day of University , but it isn't my fault that , i have a younger brother whom i have to drop to school.

Oh well , i am Fallon Archer, a law student.
I am already done with my bachelor graduation and i am here seeking for my law graduation .
Talking about why law , i really love political science and i always wanted to work in law firm so here i am .
But as you all are aware that i am late for my first day so i need to run .
Actually i am running from past five minutes but i need to run fast .

" Jesus Christ , oh my goodness , my head is spinning
Great job Jesus i am running late for my class and now this" wow i didn't watched this fucking pole situated between the empty hallway and yes i collided with it and now my head is bleeding .

" Wait , no no no , don't faint don't faint Fallon don't fai-" black out

After sometime

I felt something weird so i tried to open my eyes ..but it's so bright
"Ah ....who are you ?
I screamed the moment i opened my eyes scared by a guy , actually a handsome guy , staring at me deeply.

"Miss you just fainted in the hallway and your head was bleeding..so for the human sake i just helped you and bought you here in my cabin"

"Oh , i am so sorry I was in a hurry for my class and got hit by the pole and class " I widened my eyes when i remembered that i might have missed my class .

The man looked weirdly at me and said " It's past 10 , why "

" Oh , shit " I jumped out of the bed and without knowing his name and rushed to the door and finally turned in the way saying
"Thank you so much for helping me ..i don't know who you are but you owe me..one day i hope i can return your kindness back to you ...once again thank you "

Now at this moment i really don't care who he was but god i already missed my first class and i didn't wanted to make a fuss... not that i care what others will think about me ..i really Don't care ..but i do care about my studies.