Chapter - 2

"Professor ?" I muttered under my breath.

"Uh-huh , hey Fallon" he greeted me in his harsh deep voice with a smile on his face contrasting to his hard features of face.

"Good evening professor, what made you come here ?" I asked confused from his sudden appearance because as far as i remember he never visited our shop in last two years.

"I want to buy something antique for my daughter." The green eyed man with rusty brown hairs and pierced ears said it, so simply . Well , it is a simple thing to hear but not for a girl who has been crushing over him from the day one entering the university.

I forget, didn't i ? Well , yeah , he was the only one who rescued me on my first day . Remember the pole accident. At first , i thought he was a student like us because look at him , he looks so young and yeah breathtaking too . But guess what , he was a professor known for his rudeness and strictness towards his students . And that wasn't it , because he was also a married man with a daughter .
I was deeply shocked when Lily told me about it but she never saw his wife and daughter , actually no one in the university ever saw his family maybe the faculty members might have seen them . Apart from the ring on his ring finger and his little talks in our university about his daughter, i never heard about them.

"Fallon ?" He repeated my name when i zoned out but Jesus,my name sounds so homie and hot from his mouth .wait ..no Fallon he is a married man.

"Oh yeah , i m sorry professor , come this way. " I took him to the hall where brendan was standing.

"Please let us know what would you like to buy and Brendan will serve you , i have some work the other side" i motioned Brendan to serve professor and without any single second he was here knowing my anxiety reaching it's highest peak .
Well , yeah my both friends know about my little deep secret.

" Good evening, professor. We have a lot of antiques present here . With different and unique texture, forms , shapes . What would you like to buy ?" Brendan said and while I took the chance to escape from his eyes .

"Yeah, maybe something like photo hangers and cute little necklaces"

"Okay , we do have something like this , this side professor " Brendan took him to jewellery aisle .

However, he is in a distance with me but i can still feel the fullness in my heart that comes along with him . Stupid right ? Crushing over your professor who already had a daughter .
I am no home wrecker and i need to repress these foreign feelings . But everytime i bump into him in the university, it takes alot of force to avoid those eye contacts and sudden urge to touch him . Shit , i am becoming a psycho and i have never felt something like this before in my 21 years of life . I don't know is it either lust or just a normal crush .
I shook my head reluctantly.

"Fallon ?" His voice interrupted my wrecked thoughts .

"Yes , Dr. Carlsen " well , one more thing he is a well designated doctor who teaches medical in university and just so i am a law student, he is not my professor but we still profess him as a professor.

"How's the Internship going on ?" Wait how come he know about my internship.

"Uh good , i am still taking it with the ongoing classes "

"I know , hope you'll ace the exams this year just like you did in last two years " his every confession is surprising me to death like how could he know about me he is in a total different firm .

"Thank you for the wishes , professor. But how do you know about my previous year results i mean, you don't even teach me actually you don't even come to our building of law ."

He chuckled and ruffled my hair "i Know more about you , than you actually think " Jesus did he just ruffled my hair?

"I'll take my leave ,Fallon .i have already paid the bill . See ya " And like that he left the store with a ringing bell and a frozen me .