Chapter - 3

"My feet hurts" i just reached home with exhaustion and questions in my mind . Which questions ? Ofcourse the one professor left . Their are at least thousands students and maybe more than it in our whole university and isn't it weird that out of all thousand students Dr.Carlsen knows about my academic qualifications because he don't even teach me . Either way he watched my grades or asked my professors but still , why would he bother to do so ?

"Okay , okay enough about it , it's not like i am any kind of special to him . Dr.Carslen you are the one of the finest men i have ever seen in this world and yes i have a huge truck load crush on you but i don't want to mess my mind with your thoughts knowing it will only wreck me at last so please leave my mind for now" i blabbered to myself hoping everything would be fine after this .

Next Day

I just entered the university with BTS buzzing in my ear piece , today i have my exam of torts and i am fully prepared , so no worries for it .

My usual morning routine of University? I just go to class and study nothing else . I might spend my time in music room playing guitar or reading a novel in Library . But other than them i don't wander in university .

On my way to the class , one of my acquaintance waved to me and i waved back without stopping on my track but wait she was saying something .
I really need to low my volume done .
I got my phone in my hand but got bumped into something soft .

"Professor?" It was his hand i bumped into ?

"Jesus Fallon ,are you always this clumsy ? Didn't you saw a pole on this way ? Did you even wore your lenses ? "

Oh it was pole i was going to bump into shit "I .. Thank you professor and yeah i didn't wore lenses but i have them in my bag " i motioned toward my bag .

"Sweetheart, i think lenses are made to put in the eyes not bag " his voice filled with irritation and sarcasm.

" Oh yeah , i thought I'll wear them once I reach university" i said shrugging my one shoulder.

"The hell Fallon , come with me . " He held my hand and took me to his cabin but again why ? Why is he being so generous with me when everyone in university calls him a grumpy asshole . On the way to his cabin all these thoughts were running in my head making me feel anxious. Is he playing with me ?
But whatever, dude my heart is beating like crazy .

He opened the door and took me to his washroom . What the hell does he think is he doing. I pulled my hand from his grasp.

"Doctor "

He furrowed an eyebrow " Don't think anything else Fallon . I just took you here to so that you can wear your lenses watching a mirror and i wanted to assure you do so "

" Oh , okay " i glanced at my watch worried for my first class .

"Don't worry for your class , kitten . Mr. Rodrick is on leave today . "

"Oh"

" Yeah , now wear your lenses . I'll be outside. "

"Yup" i nodded my head multiple time like a kid . Fuck why i become so silent infront of him .

He chuckled at me and ruffled my hair again . "Take your time , kitten"
And left .

I wore my lenses as fast as I can but still it took me five minutes to wear them . Once done i opened the door and found him sitting on his desk . He was working on his laptop while sipping his coffee looking all professional . Hell he was a professional well earned professor. I don't even know how much does he earn but pretty sure more than i think. He stroked his hair with his left hand flexing his biceps in his white shirt. The thought of him being a gym freak spreads heat to my cheeks and ears .

"Oh , i didn't noticed you , come" He snapped me out from my little imagination.

" Uh yeah thank you professor for earlier."

" No worries, kitten" okay now this new nickname was driving me nuts.
" I just ordered cold coffee for you , didn't know what you would like in morning. Take it . " He pushed cold coffee to me the one that i didn't noticed was there .

But why the hell this man ordered me a coffee ? " Oh , but there wasn't any need professor."

"Ofcourse there was , kitten . Now take it like a good girl you are and go back to your class . " What the fuck ?

"Kitten , i know i left you speechless but still go back to your class and take it with you " he glanced back to his laptop, dismissing me and then what was is supposed to do .

"Ah , thanks professor? " I kind of questioned him .

" You won't go back right? Want me to send you ? " He said arching his eyebrows with a little smirk on is face ..wait smirk ?

"Kitten ?"

I just ran out of the office and fuck he just muttered "cute" and that too to me .Jesus is this my last day .
No way focus on your life Fallon he's just playing with you .
The rest of my day went pretty well with no interaction with professor and i thanked God for it .