Chapter 2! ♡

2nd day of tests, Yesterday was the 1st...
Kokomi told me that she may run some tests on me just in case she finds a cure.

Looking out the window right now makes me want to sleep even more, Yet I won't allow myself to.
I have been sleeping since earlier and I don't want to seem rude, Just because I have an illness does not mean people should treat me with such greatness and neither shall I take advantage of this.

Looking at Kokomi up close whenever she is taking care of me feels... Peaceful.

"Kokomi.." I spoke.

"Yes Ms. Kujou? Are you feeling any pain? Do you need something?"

"Please address me by my name"

"Ah.. Sure"

"And... If I were not to survive, Can you throw some of ashes in the sea?"
I hated the sea, For it took my loved one away.
But she loved it. And I still wonder what does slowly fading away in the cold water of the ocean's currents.

"...If that were your last will then I will, Sara"

Your gaze upon me... Somehow I have been feeling something whenever we lock eyes.
I want to lock your gaze on me only, You look alluring.

...Why am I thinking of this? It seems... odd.

"Sara.."

I looked up to her, Only to see her smile at me like the way she used to back in high school.
This scene feels very familiar, Ahh yes right, Something similar to this happened long ago.

----------

"Sara are you sure your alright?" Kokomi asked me with concern.
"Its just a ball that hit my face... Its not as serious as baseball fracturing a skull dammit"
I was pissed that time, That one member of the team is such a pushover. What a nuisance.

"No Sara I can do it~ Yeah right the ball didn't even went the right way and hit me in the forehead what kind of throw was even that?!"
I complained, Kokomi just gave me a soft chuckle.

"What are you laughing at?!"

"Nothing your reaction is just entertaining"

"So Im just a joke to your eyes? Ms. Sangonomiya?"

"Your my greatest love in my eyes Ms. Kujou~"

I looked away from her, embarrassed, She made me look at her gently and placed an ice pack on my forehead. Ah the pain stings a lot.

Kokomi was always by my side no matter how much bickering we do to each other.
Even though we challenge each other over everything, Even the stupidest ones (Itto was the one who always starts it and we somehow fall for it).
We find it fun, And laugh about it in the end, Realizing how stupid we look doing those.

"Sole of the deep? What kind of pen name is this?"
I asked, Looking at her wattpad account. She has a lot of followers as well, It is of no surprise to me she is a great writer of course.

"What? My friends name is Fried tofu with the frills"
She told me, Is this how people create names nowadays?

"You could have used KokoSango instead its better than that"

"Sara your taste on names kind of horrible... Kokofish sounds better to be honest-"

"Damn..."

"If you have wattpad and encounter an account name _Kawakami... Their writing sucks" She said. And me being the curious crow I am, I checked it out. She was right. Using her account of course.

---------

Is that what they called Deja vu?
Old memories somehow keep rushing through me as I looked at her eyes.
Beautiful and peaceful like the starlit sky.

"Just press that button behind you and it will notify the nurses or doctors if anything urgent is in place", She pointed at a small button behind my head and left.

Each day she comes into my room and checks on me, Run small tests, Talk to me for a bit and leaves. Her assistant Go...Gorou was it? Comes in to hand me my meal. No small talk or what so ever.

Although, He does leave a little note from Kokomi along with the food he brings to my room. Words of affirmation throughout the day like:

•Finish your food to keep you healthy!
•Eat well Sara your doing great!
•Your health status is getting wee-bit better Good job!

And other encouraging sentences and so on,
She could be such a gentleman if she wants to.
Everything she does makes me remember the old days, There was one similar to this.

----------

I was standing by a street food cart within Ritou's festival, Celebrating the season of spring and the Cherry blossoms bloom in the current season.

I was eating fried radish when I felt a familiar presence nearby, I looked around and saw Kokomi waving her hands to get my attention.

The moment we locked eyes, She took a small whiteboard and marker from her friend Gorou with her, We communicated through the board and my nods.

Are you done eating?

I shook my head

Lets hangout! >:D

I nodded yes

Ok I will wait for you to finish! <3

I slightly smiled at her, How cute...
Why am I thinking that she is cute? I mean she is... But why do I feel so happy in this way?

---------

In denial of feelings? No that is impossible I would have realized that years ago... Its impossible to notice Im denying my feelings this long.