20

;)))))

^ Y'all know what this means.

-

Stirring a little, a breathy whine comes out of my mouth as I shut my eyes harder. Evidently, I'm not planning to wake up yet but it's too bright. Was the sun too high up in the sky?

WAIT.

SUN?!

WASN'T I IN THE CARRIAGE WITH JUNGKOOK?! WE ARRIVED BACK IN HANYANG?! WHEN?!

HE DIDN'T WAKE ME UP?! I FELL ASLEEP DURING THE RIDE BACK AND HE DIDN'T EVEN WAKE ME UP?! HE BROUGHT ME TO OUR CHAMBER?! HOW?! DID HE CARRY ME?!

OR PULL ME WITH MY BODY MOPPING THE FLOOR?!

I opened my eyes, quickly sitting down as I adjust to my surroundings. What time is it? Was it past early morning? The chamber's too light up. I think it's almost noon. That's only my guess.

Unconsciously, my eyes traveled down my body, I'm still wearing the same hanbok I wore yesterday. It ain't changed. Even my hair--only the accessories was gone.

Did he take them off himself? Or asked Jiyoon or anybody else for help? Does he even know how to do that?

Shaking my head, I erased these hooey thoughts, standing up from the bed to begin my everyday routine.

How long was I out? I didn't even feel when the carriage stopped when we arrived at the palace. I slept soundly.

It was too homely to sleep on Jungkook's shoulder, he didn't mind at all, he initiated it when he notices my head moving in different directions as I'm dozing off. He put my head on his shoulder.

My heart began thumping thinking of that. I wasn't able to digest what he just did last night as I was too consumed with drowsiness and basically, just went with the flow and went asleep.

Oh gosh... this has been beating crazily whenever I thought of him. What's with him that makes my heart like this? And my stomach's going crazy as well, my insides were twisting when my heart's beating like a madman to the point it's almost possible to deform my digestive system.

"You're awake." looking up front, I saw him enter our chamber, with a few servants behind him, carrying big trays of foods whose aroma's reached my nostrils.

"You slept too long,"

"How many hours did I?"

"More than eight hours, it's actually lunchtime, I didn't want to disturb and wake you up earlier as you looked like you had just gotten a longer sleep than the last couple of days," he explains.

Well, I did not really get a lot of sleep the previous days. Lots of reports came to me from my Kingdom that requires immediate attention and solution. A few fights had also occurred on the market, one was alarming that they had to put the man in the cell to refrain him from doing any more violent actions towards those he had hurt physically.

It's not that I can't visit my own Kingdom, I do not like to see my family or hear from them in the meantime, if I go there, the news of my return will quickly escalate and reach those ears, my parents included.

"Come," he gestures to me as he walks to the table first. I wore my shoes and followed him with my stomach grumbling in hunger.

"You had a good sleep?" he asks as we sat down in unison. "More than that."

"Good, 'cause if you didn't, I hate to tell you, I have to add a few more tasks on your duties today."

I looked at him, confused. "You're too heavy to even carry,"