34

Happy New Year everyone! So sorry this took a little while but here it is! The next chapters will be published as soon as I am done writing the last two chapters of Jungkook's POV which is, I am unsure when since it's the last chapters, that means his POV is gonna be so, so, so, so long.

Kingdom's almost ending .·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·. I am badly gonna miss this!

Enjoy reading ^^

-

JK seemed as if he saw this coming. As if he was waiting for this moment to come. I stand in front of him, agitated and fearful of what may happen next, and here's him, relaxed and somewhat relieved.

Relieved for what? 'Cause I reacted how he expects me to?

"Are you pranking me right now?" I asked, unable to keep my posture. "Is this some kind of a joke to you?!" my voice raised slightly. "Y-you don't seem concerned to me! It's like you don't believe me!"

He quickly shook his head and held my shoulder, keeping me in place as he stared right into my eyes. "I'm not pranking you, swear."

"This isn't funny, JK. I heard someone speak!" I repeated. "He was referring to me. The way he uttered those words felt like he knew me for a long time and I forgot about him!" I continued explaining.

He was so sincere! The unknown man's voice was full of sincerity and affection when he said those words! When I heard him say those words, to me. But why? Why me? Why the heck am I suddenly hearing things?

Do I even know him? I know I meet a lot of people every year and I do forget them but this man felt like he's been with me since I was a kid and I somehow had an amnesia and forgot about his whole existence.

And how can he speak to me?! I couldn't even see him! Was he flying? That's fucking impossible! Was there a wire tied around his waist and he was on top of us the whole time? I even looked up at the ceiling to double-check but saw nothing!

What does this have to do with me? I'm not even in my late 20s yet to forget somebody wholly.

JK's phone rang, the ringtone echoing through the room. He picks it up, "What?"

He closes his eyes, his lips forming a thin line as he bobs his head forward, looking a bit tensed. "Yeah, yeah, we'll be out." he puts his phone and glances at me.

"Who is it?" I questioned.

"Jimin hyung. It's past nine and the museum's closing, they weren't able to wait for us as the security escorted them to the van."

They left without us? "Let's go, maybe you're just tired." he turned me around and slightly pushed me to start walking.

"I am not tired!" I whispered-yelled, looking back to glare at him before continuing to walk to the exit with him following me from behind.

We met some staff on our way out, JK whispered to me to apologize for leaving late and thank them for their service in Korean, my accent was horrible but it was enough for these fellows to understand what I was trying to say. I did it several times until we were out of the building.

The streets were almost empty when we got out, and the road became busier.

Since the only vehicle we brought was our van, and it's gone, JK had no other choice left but to hail a cab so we could go back.

And the closest place I can stay the night in is one of his penthouses. Yeah, one of his penthouses. He explained that if we travel longer, we may encounter unfortunate events such as him being seen out with a famous personality like me. It would stir rumors and having experienced being stalked 24/7 by paparazzi, I agreed it would be the best idea for us both.