Whose The Sore Loser Now?

"One....two......three!" I was getting pelted by grapes. I perked up and stared at the three boys laughing as the grapes fell to the floor. "Really!" I said and hopped out of my bunk. I picked up three grapes and threw one at each of them, "now I'm going to eat breakfast.'' I said as they continued to laugh.

I sat at the table where my dad was. "Good way to wake up,huh Miles?" my dad joked. "You knew about that?" I said. he nods, "Heck, I told them to.". he laughed as I sat with my mouth open.

The guys came in still chuckling. I shook my head and ate my cereal.

After breakfast, we all sat on the floor to play truth or dare. "Kevin, you start!" I said and he nods. "Nick, truth or dare?" He asked. "Truth." Nick answered. "Your a baby!" Joe said. Nick glared at him. Joe shrugged and nodded, "its true.". "Is it true that you miss Selena?" He asked. Nick's eyes got big and Joe stared Kevin down. My heart sped up waiting for an answer. "No." Nick said taking a glance to me. I sighed from relief in my head and smiled a little. "Miley,truth or dare?" Nick asked. "Truth." I said. "Is it true that you have a crush on someone we know?" He asked. "Yes" I smiled. I have a crush on the boy that just asked that question.

"So are you going to tell us who it is?" Kevin asked. "Nope." I poped the p. "Awww." Joe said and I looked at Nick, who looked as if he was in deep thought. He noticed me staring and stared back. We just sat there while Joe and Kevin started talking. "I'll Be right back." Nick said. I nodded and watched him get up and walk to the priate room. He closed the door. I looked at Joe and Kevin and they shrugged. I got up and went to the room and tried to see what he was up to.

"Hey, I was thinking, I havent done this in a while so, Here's a cover fo ya'll. Um, my life is very complicated right now and this will hopefuly help. So please enjoy. Its Crush by David Archuleta." 

I pressed my ear to the door as a guitar started. I smiled and opened the door a few inches and saw Nick on a bed, staring at his phone that was propped up on the desk. He was strumming on his lucky guitar.

"Oh, I hung up the phone tonight,

Something happened for the first time,

Deep inside, Theres a rush, what a rush.

''Cause a possibility, that you'd ever the same way about me,

Is just to much, Just to much.

Why do I keep running from the truth?

All I think about is you,

You got me hypnotized, So mesmorized,

And i just got to know,

Do you ever think, When your all alone,

All that We could be, Where this thing could go.

Am I crazy or falling in love,

Is it real or just another crush?

Do you catch a breath when I look at you? 

Are you holding back like the way you do?

Cuz I'm tryin,' tryin', to walk away.

But I know this crush ain't goin' away.

Goin' away.

Has it ever crossed your mind,

When were hanging, spending time girl.?

Are we just friends? Is there more?Is there more?

See, It's a chance we gotta take,