⛈-𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚-𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜-⛈

(hunter x reader)

-rain. there were floods upon floods of rain pouring down your face and into your clothes, it didn't burn though, it just left a cold kind of feeling on your face. it was something...familiar in some way, it was as if you've been here in another life. you walked forwards, puddles slashing into your shoes. looking around, a flash of light filled your blurred vision and a rumble you could feel within your chest. "what is this?" you see green. green trees, green grass, houses. except the houses looked different then the ones you were used to. you decide to walk towards the house in hope of finding a explanation, the lights were on showing two shadow figures standing. before you could make out who they were and knock, you jumped awake.-

you woke up in a trance, a cold sweat replacing the water that shielded your face, a pressure was released from your chest as you sit up on your hammock. "just a dream" you shake the mental image of it out of your mind and focus on greater things. swinging your legs off of your hammock, you look around dazed.
your room was as small as someone's bathroom, your masks were all carefully set in a large container, a closet holding only a few articles of clothing (that it could fit) and your desk that had your paint scattered around, your newly made mask was dried so today you'd be wearing it. before of course, you walked over to the mirror attached to your door, looking yourself in the eye. you lightly stroke your face making sure it was you. "y/n l/n" you mutter, "y/n l/n, the most powerful wild witch that hasn't been caught once."
the reason you did this so frequently was because you've been wearing masks everywhere since you were a kid, sometimes even to sleep by accident.
you sigh, walking over to the newly designed mask, you slip it on and put a cloak over your hair and ears to hide any sort of recognition. you absolutely despised wearing the cloak though, it only made you feel closer to the appearance of a coven guard. it was all worth it in the end, or so you think. causing chaos with no real punishment expect for a few 'hurtful' words was like a playground to a child. it also pissed the guards off considering the fact they've never laid a finger on you until you flew away. it's only a matter of time that belos goes haywire and start hunting you himself, or maybe hire some coven leaders to do it for him.
you chuckle, heading off on your palismen once again knowing that not even they can stop you.

(460 words)