🔆-𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝗺𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬--🔆

(hunter x y/n)

It had been a few weeks since the incident, you and the others have been in the human realm. You went to human-school and was a little uneased at your new surroundings, everything was so much calmer. you didn't feel the need to steal, or you know, fight for your goddamn life! you felt...happier. you didn't worry about your family because you knew they wouldn't worry about you; you were safe after all. you smiled to yourself and looked around as the others talked.

hunter sat next to you, closer than usual, you brushed hands and your shoulders touch. your faces flushed red, as he looked forwards at the others, "gmornin" you say a little to quietly, but he still hears you. you decided to take out your pen again and start drawing on your arm, you had already drawn some faces and gems, but you wanted to draw stuff from hexside, boiling isles, something that reminded you about home because even though you wouldn't admit it out loud you missed it, you felt homesick.

"Are you okay?" hunter mumbles, turning his head a little bit away from yours, moving his hand to his lap and grazing your fingertips again. "mhm" you take a moment to think, "can I draw on you?" you say it with confidence but if he said no, you'd have a breakdown in your room about 30 minutes later. his face flushes again, but he nods hesitantly. You start on his arm, pulling up his sleeve a little bit. You glide the pen until you were pleased with the self-portrait you drew. Next you did a skeleton hand, some designs. it was practically a sleeve of doodles and he watched everyone you drew in awe.

"How do you draw this good!" He stumbles over his words like he does when he rambles, (which is completely adorable and admirable to you, but he thinks it's a 'red flag'). "I have an idea..." you say with a smirk, you already knew he had a ton of scars, you felt extremely bad for it, but he seemed to like it when you 'booped' them, so you decided to draw on them. You started on his arms by pulling up his sleeve all the way up and drew small stars all over them. you didn't see it, but his face was as red as amity's is when she's mad, he didn't know what he was feeling but he felt sick.

You started drawing on all the scars you could get too without it being awkward (even though for him it was extremely nerve racking, he felt just as nervous as he did talk to belos but it wasn't the same kind of nervousness, he didn't know what it was, and he planned on asking luz about it not long after.) The last scar you had to do was on his cheek, which was even brighter when you looked at his scar. He knew what you were going to do and tensed up, you smiled and cupped his cheek pulling it towards you and biting your tounge in focus, he was love-struck. You filled it up with stars, "okay wait here I'll be right back" He let out a breath he held unconsciously when you got up and fetched your yellow posca pen.

when he saw you come back with it, he felt like passing out. he had to live through that a second time?! You only did it with the ones that were noticeable without moving his sleeves or pant cuffs up so it wasn't as bad...though it was longer. As you did his cheek again, he looked everywhere but your eyes, you took this as your chance to look at his face. you had an excuse to stare at him in awe so you did, but when he returned your gaze you two could only stare for 2 more seconds before turning into tomato's. Luz saw this.

(661 words)