💛"𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛"💛

You had become good friends with the others, you couldn't help but have a dread in your gut. Something was in your gut, but your mind was on something else, you were stressing about luz because her and hunter had switched bodies with an illusion spell and now, she was going to belos. What was going to happen to her? you wished the ship could go faster, gliding at lights speed directly to the palace, you sat down stifling your urges to sob, cry, whatever it takes to take it out of your chest, you hated this feeling. What was this? It wasn't just luz something else was happening within your own body that you couldn't even process. Before you knew it Gus went up to you, sat down and had king readjust in his lap taking a nap.

"Are you okay y/n?" you didn't want to lie but you didn't even know if you could talk without your voice cracking, despite this you spoke anyways "I-I don't know I'm scared for luz and I-I don't know i feel something else too and I don't know what it is" Your breathing starts sharpening, a lump in your throat starts forming as tears run down your features like hail falling in a thunderstorm falling onto your lap as Gus panics. Nobody's seen you upset; you've always been the energetic one. "Breathe, see?" He does his breathing tactic, it calms you down a little from your breakdown, easing you back into talking as Willow and Hunter look bad, stunned.

"What are you feeling? What are the 'symptoms'" Gus calmly says, hunter and willow getting closer and sitting down near me, hunter sitting closer than the rest causing those 'feelings' to swarm again. you get embarrassed by all of this seeing him see you. Your head throbs, "My stomage feels like I'm going to puke, and my face burns up like-like a fever you know? and I don't know I just get so nervous and-" Gus and Willow look at each other as you try not to return the gaze that hunter has on you, a stern look like saying "tell me more, I will help" It makes you feel..worse. your face noticeably brightens as you focus on his breathing on your neck. Gus looks at hunter before asking "Well do you feel it right now?" Trying his best to hide the grin forming onto his face, threating to turn ear to ear. You nod, not wanting to breakdown again. Gus looks at Willow before going to her and whispering in her ear. You stare ahead. "Are you okay?" Hunter finally turns away, your shoulders touching, he looks ahead too. You stare in awe for a moment before catching yourself. "Mhm." It was a half-lie half-truth. You felt sick but you were pretty okay.

Willow and Gus turn to you both before gigging a little, "What?" You ask quietly like somebody stole your voice box. Hunter looks at you for a second then back to the other two. "I know why but can I tell you in... private y/n?" Gus squeals, practically beaming now. You look at hunter, a disappointed expression shows for a moment on his face as you get up and go to Gus, your face flushing as you graze his hand, his face and ears turn pink for a second before Willow starts asking him similar questions, swinging her feet and laying on her belly.

"So... you feel like this around Hunter... correct?" "Mhm... wait how do you-" "You like him!" he tries not to say it loudly, but his excitement shines through like a golden trophy in the middle of an empty room. "What?" He sighs, realizing you have no idea what Hes talking about since you and Hunter lived under a rock for your whole lives. "Luz and Amity like each other, that you and Hunter" You flush, turning as red as Amity now. "HUH?" like on time hunter does the same, though you and Gus didn't catch it. "You have a crush on him!" You laugh "no way." HE nods "You can't hide from the fact forever. you and hunter sitting in a tree k-I-s-" "SHUT UP!!!" you playfully shush him, laughing a little and feeling a weight fall off your shoulders. at least you know why you felt 'sick' though it was extremely embarrassing. "I'm not talking to hunter anymore now" You announce to him, "whattt why?" he frowns, "then I won't feel sick anymore, you see? I'm so smart" your playful energetic persona comes up again as you go back and plop next to willow now that she was sitting normally, Gus follows next to hunter who was extremely red.

hunter refuses to catch your gaze like you did a little while ago, maybe you should have sat by him. he was stunning, was it okay to say that? you smile to yourself and look down at your knees. you liked someone. it felt...weird but... amazing at the same time.

(Then you arrive to see Luz)

(839 words)