Y3 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ the golden trio

"harree pottah?" who in the world- "aye, are you lost there little girl?" the platinum boy sneered at me

"harree pottah?" who in the world- "aye, are you lost there little girl?" the platinum boy sneered at me. "uh, no. quite found actually." i said back with a tinge of annoyance. "well what are you staring at? does this compartment have your name written on it or something?" the boy spat laughing while looking back at his so called 'minions' which soon followed along with his laughter. "no.. but i'm pretty sure it doesn't have your name either." i said clearly annoyed this time.

"oh you oughta shut that mouth before i tell my fathe-" he was about to say until he got cut of by a girl with fluffy curly hair and the sweetest hazel eyes. "what are you on about malfoy! leave the girl alone." she said while pulling my wrist along with her. "that hermione granger is surely something." i heard faintly one of them say in that rude boys compartment followed by a hit on the head, presumably by that blonde boy who was named... malfoy..?

"hey, are you alright?" the curly hair girl asked with the most genuine tone i've ever heard while sitting me down in her compartment. "y-yeah. who was that by the way? and also, thanks for saving me.." i said confused and reluctantly. "oh, don't worry about him. He's draco. Draco malfoy. Just don't get in his tracks and you should be fine."Draco.... what an ugly name." i thought to myself. "Oh and yea, my names hermione granger, nice to meet you! you are?" she asked me with curious eyes. "i'm y/n hysteria." i smiled back holding my hand out for a hand shake.

"O-Owh!" i looked to see who was in pain, and it was a boy sitting right beside a redhead. He had the fluffiest hair and bluest eyes I've ever seen. "h-harry, are you alright?" hermione nervously asked looking up at him who was now holding his hands up to his forehead. "y-yeah, it's nothing i'm fine." the boy responded clearly not fine. "Well then, would you two introduce yourselves to the new lady sitting right in front of us?" hermione said while nudging both their elbows. "o-oh yea, sorry, my names ron weasley. You've probably heard about me from my last name." he stated in a monotone voice. "Actually, i haven't heard about you before.." i said timidly before turning my attention to the boy who sat beside him.

"Harry, the names harry potter." He said quickly before looking out the window again, not seeming to care about my presence. He actually seemed quite annoyed really. "I'm so sorry for the boys, trust me their way nicer than this. Just got to warm up to you that's all." hermione said while gently rubbing my knee.

"It's okay. i'm used to people not really wanting to be my friend anyway." i sighed while saying the last part quietly. "N-No! don't take it like that, i most definitely want to be your friend. Don't worry about it. I'll make you feel just at home." hermione said while putting my hands in hers. "T-Thank you." i said teary eyed as nobody has ever cared for me in this way.

"Wait a minute.. You're that muggle that recently discovered you had powers right?" Ron said with furrowed eyebrows. "Ron! Don't just assume things and be insensitive." Hermione exclaimed while slapping his arm. "N-no, it's true. I am a so called 'muggle' if that's what you guys call it." i said with a low disappointed voice. "Wait really? I'm a muggle too!" Hermione said with a smile on her face as if she just met her long lost sister. Ron chuckled at how confidently Hermione said that, while she just began to countlessly hit the back of his head with a magazine. I smiled before turning my attention yet again to harry. I was confused by him, what was attracting me to keep glancing over at this boy who clearly didn't care about me being here, and why was he so silent?

before i knew it, the train abruptly stopped making us all jolt forward. It was pitch black and gloomy. It felt as if all the magic and happiness in the world had disappeared and couldn't be found again. I didn't like this feeling one bit. "Harry!" Ron screamed before i looked over to see a tall dark smokey figure suck the life out of the poor boy. i screamed at the top of my lungs in shock. (stupid i know). I immediately regretted my decision when i felt every happy memory get removed from my mind. As if nothing existed anymore. I felt a wave of depression fly over me before i could hear muffled frantic screams come from hermione and ron. But then, a flash of light struck me.

Before i knew it, i fell down into a pair of arms loosing all forms of consciousness.

**30 minutes later**
i peaked my eyes open feeling that annoying blurry sensation again as i did this morning. the first thing i saw was the worried expression of the boy who'd ignored me from the start. Harry potter. my body was on his lap while his hand propped my head up. Once i realised the position we were in. I immediately stood up while a light blush had formed across my face. Harry however looked concerned and annoyed. "Are you alright? You shouldn't be immediately standing up y/n." Harry said sternly. "I can handle myself thank you very much." i lightly rolled my eyes before averting my gaze to a man with messy hair and a scar across his face. "Here." The man said while passing me a chocolate. "chocolate? Thanks i guess..?" i said while staring at the chocolate confused. "Eat it. It will help with the weakness you're feeling now." He said before looking back at harry. "Wait.. Why do i feel so weak, and what happened?? Also who are you and why should i trust your words about this choco-" before i could ask anymore questions, hermione cut me off. "Calm down y/n! This man is somewhat trustable.. Harry experienced the same as you, and feels much better after eating the chocolate. Isnt that right harry?" hermione stated while looking back at harry with wide eyes. "u-uh yea. I feel much better. You should try listening to peoples advice y/n." he scoffed before rolling his eyes.

Who did this harry potter guy think he was. So snobbish and ignorant. i felt all kinds of hate stir up inside me but i couldn't help the fact that he attracted me in some way.

I felt the need to get to know him more, it was like he was the most interesting person on this planet even though he wasn't. Before i could ponder any longer, the person over the trains rusty speakers that were barely working made an announcement. "attention everyone! we've arrived at Hogwarts. Enjoy your stay and get off now will ya?" rather rude if you asked me.

"y/n, cmon we wouldn't want you to be late on your first day, we've gotta sort you into your house!! oh how i hope you're in Gryffindor." Hermione said while pushing me out of the compartment gently. Houses? What house, 'guhriffindoor'? i thought to myself, extremely confused.

———————————————————————————
A/N
I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THISSSSS!!!!!! Oops caps, anyway!! i really like this chapter so i hope u like it too. stay tuned for the next one luvs