Y3 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ You're annoying

A/N: hey guys, real quick before we dive into this chapter, the timeline is really messed up rn and will be for the next few chapters, but after that it should get back to normal again.. Dont worry everything will still make sense! Just that things are not following the books/ movies rn. for example, the missing fat lady scene happens before Professor trelawneys class and hagrids class. Hope you don't mind!
Back to the story <3

♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。

I found myself sat on the cold stone floor beside Harry's bed in the hospital wing. Being on the floor made me realise how dusty and dirty it actually was. I mean i didn't really mind, though i did mind me being alone in this somewhat huge room with Harry.

Many thoughts fled into my mind arguing with one another. Why was i the one that was left with this sad excuse of a boy? No y/n.... it's only because Ron and Hermione are not free. Well why couldn't dumbledore find someone like Seamus or Dean, or even Fred and George for merlins sake?! Y/n Calm down before i smack yo-

Before i could continue with my thoughts, i was interrupted by a raspy voiced Harry who sounded like he was about to die. Not in a literal sense, unfortunately *insert mental eye roll*.

"Hey, you alright there? you seem kinda.. grumpy" He asked while his lips curled in the slightest. His eyes were barely open and his hair was a mess.

"How do you even see me? i'm like literally on the floor and you're not even looking down here." i inquired while furrowing my eyebrows.

"The reflection dumbass." He chuckled while weakly pointing to the lens of his glasses which were sat at the foot of his bed.

"How in the- those frames are as small as your feeble little brain!" i snickered while motioning my hands towards the glasses.

"Oh hysteria, you really have some nerve." He rolled his eyes in a joking manner "It's because i'm Harry potter of course." He said in a sarcastic voice.

"Wait.. i still don't understand, why is everyone so bloody shocked whenever your name is mentioned? You must be some sort of supersta-"

"Wait you seriously don't know who i am?" He said swiftly while cocking one of his eyebrows.

"Woah slow down there brochacho, not everyone knows who you are.. Dont be too full of yourself mate." i scoffed while rolling my eyes.

"Sorry.. i just assumed anyone who heard that merlin forsaken last name would know about the 'incident'." He sighed while diverting his fascination towards the ceiling.

"Incident? What incident?" i was now sitting up straight curiously looking at the boy.

"You know what, i don't want to tell you. Only because it's refreshing having someone not know me for that." He said while a soft smile appeared on his lips.

"Oh.. We'll i'm going to have to get it out of you somehow.. One day.." i said mischievously while a grin crept onto my face.

"But sure, i'll give you that one piece of sweet,
sweet dignity you have left." i chuckled now back into my original position with my back slumped against the brick wall.

"Thank you." i barely heard him mutter underneath his breath.

I smiled at the boys words while now resting my eyes shut enjoying the cool breeze peak it's way through the window.

"I hope you're not annoyed. You know, having to stay here and take 'care' of me while i drink this pumpkin juice." he said in a thankful tone.

"Speaking of which, hurry up and drink that juice scarhead, before i make you." i said cooly while resting my head on my curled up knees. "And i'm not annoyed, I-i just thought you hated me or something."