Y3 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾seriously dumbledore.

HARRYS POV
out of the blue, i saw y/n storm my way with a rather angry expression. This made me feel a little bit scared.. Wait me being scared of her? What the hell no way.

She now was only inches away from my face making me feel uneasy and flustered. Then it happened again. My scar burned even harder than the last time.

"Harry! What the hell? is this some sort of act what are you doing??" i heard y/n yell hesitantly as my surroundings began to darken. I could only see her face shine brightly in my field of view, before i completely passed out.

Y/N's POV
I watched as the boy fell to the ground head tilted and mouth slightly parted. Why were all these weird things happening to him? Did they happen to him before? or only after i arrived. Thousands of thoughts and questions rushed through my mind before i snapped out of it and quickly ran to get a teacher.

"Please anyone help! Harry potter has fainted!" i yelled out eagerly. Luckily professor Mcgonagall immediately heard me and rushed towards the scene. At this point i was worried sick. I held his hands in mine as i prayed that he would be okay.

Why did i care so much about him. He's only been shit to me ever since i've arrived. However i let those thoughts sink to the back of my mind while i turned to face the worried professor.

"What happened here y/n?" She asked with pure confusion and worry.

"i-i don't know! i went to harry to see what his proble- i mean to talk to him about something and poof! the boy fainted." I said frantically worrying she would notice my mess up in words.

"Ah i see... Now run a long now and get changed! I will handle this situation." She said while practically shooing me away.

"B-but professor-" i was cut off yet again by her. "No buts! quickly now girl."

I didn't bother arguing with her so ran up the spiral staircase to tell Hermione and Ron about the incident.

"Hermione!! Ron!!" i yelled as i entered the gryffindor common room. "There i saw Hermione and Ron only inches apart like some sort of intimacy was going on."

A smirk found its way on my lips before hermione interrupted. "It's not what you think!" she said clearly frustrated.

Ron gave her a sad look but proceeded to agree. "Whatever i don't have time for your little love story but Harry just passed out! We need to go Now." i said impatiently while simultaneously running to my dorm to get changed.

"Wait what?" i heard hermione yell as she ran towards my direction. Ron was also yelling confused remarks.

I quickly slipped on my Pj's and made my way out to answer the confused souls. "He f-a-i-n-t-e-d get it now?" i spelled out sarcastically.

"Oh my gosh y/n! this is no time to joke!" Hermione shrieked before grabbing onto me and ron.

I felt the same sensation i felt that day when my mom apparated us to the train station. The feeling of my guts being stretched into a million pieces before i fell back into one piece.

We now found ourselves in the hospital wing right next to Harry's unconscious body.

Ron quickly kneeled down beside him while holding the boys hand. "Oh harry, please be okay." i heard Ron whisper with tears welding up in his eyes.

"Why are you all so dramatic? He just only fainted.." i said a little bit confused.

"You don't understand y/n. Harry's fainted like this before and it took him months to wake up again." Hermione sighed while diverting her attention back to the helpless boy.

I wondered why Harry potter was so weird, so... wanted and so loved by everyone around him. He was only a boy in my eyes. A rude boy at that.

Once i was out of my thoughts i soon joined the two worried friends. Instead of kneeling down beside Harry i decided to inspect his forehead after noticing a sort of mark.

I was way too fascinated that i didn't even realise i was touching it at this point. With every touch, the mark glowed a light golden sparkle.

"What the hell?" i heard hermione say softly. She was intrigued as to why harry's mark was glowing at my touch. Ron soon joined in with the staring his mouth slightly agape.

Suddenly, Harry jolted upwards now sitting up. "ITS GOT ME ITS GOT ME!" Harry screamed with a petrified look on his face.

"Harry it's okay! No ones got you, only us calm down!" Hermione said worried while trying to sit the boy back down.

I saw nothing but pure fear in his eyes as he stared at me. "Y-you, woke me up from it." He struggled to say.

"I woke you up from..?" I said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Him." He said with fear.

"Bloody hell, that man will take any chance to torment you!" Ron said with an aggravated expression.

Hermione quickly called for mrs. Pomfrey, while trying to calm Harry down.

However i just stood there, confused and slightly traumatised at what happened. Who the hell was this boy, and why were all these seemingly horrible things happening to him? First it was the dementors sucking his soul, and now a tormenting dream that caused him to faint? What in the name of merlins beard."

Mrs. Pomfrey ran in frantically with Dumbledore as they both went up to Harry.

"Harry, tell me what did you see?" dumbledore said worriedly.

"i-i saw Him and sirius black, they were both running after me and casting spells and shit- sorry."

"It's alright Harry. It was just another illusion, don't let him get to your mind." Dumbledore assured.

"Here drink some pumpkin juice, then go ahead and get changed." Mrs. Pomfrey said before eyeing Hermione, Me and ron.

"Ah, Mrs. y/n should be able to escort you back to the common rooms. She will keep and eye on you until you are fully recovered." She said with a warm smile on her face.

What the hell? Why me out of all people. Hermione and Ron are literally his best friends. i started cussing unimaginable things in my mind while trying to maintain a sweet smile back to Mrs. Pomfrey.

"Brilliant idea Pomfrey. Y/n you shall be there to keep an eye on harry. Is that clear?" i heard dumbledore say in an ordering tone.

"B-but" i stuttered while trying to hide the anger lacing in my voice before hermione cut me off. "Don't worry y/n! me and Ron will help you too." She said with a knowing smile.

"thank you hermione." i sighed in relief.

"Actually.. Hermione, Ron i need you both to come by with me to visit someone. It will be crucial." Dumbledore said in a serious way.

Of course they were needed somewhere and of course i'm stuck with this stupid boy. I mentally cussed. I looked back at Harry who now had a stupid grin on his face making me wish he was still unconscious.

.・゜-: ✧ :-.・゜-: ✧ :-.・゜-: ✧ :-

A/N
hehe things are starting to get a little more intimate for Harry and y/n... i'm excited to write the next chapter cuz oh boy will there be so much fluff and angst between the two. HAJEHEHAJ can't wait ahhh. Thanks for reading so far!! yalls are da best <3