15. Leave Me Alone (Part 3)

Spencer's POV: 

I arrive to Liv's place with her standing in front of me, pure anger in her eyes. I stand here in confusion as I don't know what's happening or what to expect. 

"Hey babe, what's going on?"

Liv scoffs. "I'm going to ask you this once and you better not fucking lie."

"With what? What are you talking about?"

"Did you sleep with Sabrina?" I furrow my eyebrows. "No, why would I?" 

"Spencer..." 

"Babe, I don't know where this is coming from. I haven't even interacted with Sabrina since today..." I stop myself as I realize I've made a mistake, but not in the way Liv is thinking. But it was too late, she was already hurt. 

"We're done. You and Sabrina can have your baby and live your fabulous lives!" 

"Woah.. wait wait... baby? What the hell are you talking about?! What is going on?!" 

"Spencer..." She tries her hardest to not explode even though she was close. 

"Liv, I don't know what the hell is going on right now! You're accusing me of something that never happened! No, I didn't fuck Sabrina and I CLEARLY didn't get her pregnant? How could I when I'm with you?!"

"You just said you saw her today."

"At the gym. I was working out alone when she popped up out of nowhere. She looked really depressed as if she was broken. I gave her encouraging words and that's when she agreed to live her life without me being involved. We confronted each other about our relationship and we agreed to finally move on from each other. That's it. I haven't even told her that me and you are in a relationship!" 

I see her sigh. "Where did you get her pregnancy from?!" 

"She pulled up at to my job with the most confidence in the world and showed me her test. She told me the baby was yours."

"Well, it isn't. The only time she was at the gym was today. So there's that." Liv is now facepalming as I think she is more confused than me. I would never cheat on Liv, ever. 

"But, if she was upset earlier when you saw her, then why did I see her differently?" She asks, trying to figure everything out. I shrug as I couldn't say a true answer. 

"I don't know but listen to me." I hold her hands as she stares into me. "I would never, in my life, cheat on you. We both told our stories because it was the right thing. It led us to having a connection and ultimately, it paid off. I love you Liv and I would never hurt you unlike Sabrina did."

"You have to believe me. I didn't sleep with her. I was really working out by myself when she came over. We just had that conversation and that was it. I know what you're thinking, why did you talk to her? To be honest, I don't know really. But just because me and her weren't good for each other, that doesn't mean I don't wish her the best. I don't want her to spiral because of me. I want her to be ok and hopefully move on, unlike me who's moved on completely into someone I truly love." 

Liv smiles, hugging me. "I love you too. I'm so sorry Spencer." 

I smile, not needing the apology. She had the right to be skeptical. "It's ok. You were skeptical and I get it. I'm sorry I made you upset with these allegations." 

"It's alright. You were just as confused as me." We both chuckle. 

"It's just weird. Why was she acting differently?" 

"I don't know but whatever the reason is, I just hope it doesn't involve us." I wrap my arm around Liv as we enjoy the rest of our day together, seemingly moving on from that pointless confrontation we just had.

_____________________

Sabrina's POV:

I sit in sadness. I sit in fear. 

I can't do this. I can't do this anymore. I can't be near him anymore. 

I want to be free from him. I want to be happy again. I've had enough. I'm doing this for me. And I'm doing this for the sake of my child that's growing in me. At first, I didn't want it. I thought it didn't make sense to have a child by the worst person in the world. But as time went on, I realize that something as precious as my own baby will benefit me into living my life. I want to be happy so having a child will be a perfect start for me. 

Some time goes by and I finally have the courage to call him. My hand is trembling as I press his dial. Every time the phone rings, I panic. I'm always afraid of what he's going to say or do. But this time, I can't be afraid. I need to be strong. I need to be brave. I need to be me.

"What's up? Did you tell Liv? Did the plan work?"

I scoff in disgust. "Listen, and you better listen good. I'm done with you."

"The hell you mean you're done with me?! We ain't done until I say we are! I'm breaking Spencer and Liv up and you're going to be a part of it!" 

"No the fuck I won't. You are sick. You're so sick in the head that you don't even realize how much you're hurting yourself. Me and my child won't be apart of your twisted and sick games. We're both going to be free from you!"

"Bitch shut up! You liked my dick being inside you! I just didn't expect for you to make a baby out of it! I actually can't believe you used your own test as a lie towards Liv! That was so genius of me." The nerve of this man. He is really insane in the head. 

"You was going to beat me up if I didn't obey your orders! As if you didn't do that already when you showed up at my house!" 

"And I will do it again if you don't keep going with this fucking plan! And whatever you do with the baby, that's on you. I ain't taking care of something I didn't want in the first place."

The hurt inside my body right now, hearing these sick words from him is suffocating. I want to go. I want to hang up. I don't want him around me. 

"Fuck you Jake! And I hope you choke once you go to prison!"

"Leave me, Spencer and Olivia the fuck alone!" I hear him chuckle. 

"We'll see. Kisses towards you and your baby!" Jake says before hanging up. I let out all the tears that has been building up for a few months now. I can't believe I did this to myself. I promised myself that I wasn't going to have him in my life again. But I did. 

I hope me and my baby can find a way out of this. 

I'm sorry Olivia. I'm sorry Spencer. I'm so sorry for everything. 

I pray that he can leave all of us alone.