Beomkai - Unforgettable night

Spicy 🔥🙈

 Huening Kai was really tired. He hasn't seen his babyboy for a whole day now! Drained, he rung the doorbell. He could hear some utensils dropping and the sound of running footsteps.

Beomgyu was waiting for him. That put a smile on Kai's face.

 "Kai!" Huening was greeted by a smiling beomgyu. He jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly, causing Huening to loose his balance and hit the wall behind him.

 Kai giggled and ruffled the shorter male's hair. "Missed me that much?" He asked. "So much!"

"Oh my." They looked towards their left and saw that a old couple was staring at them. They immediately pulled each other out of the wholesome hug.

"We are sorry to disturb you!" They shouted as they both bowed in unision.

"No, no. You both are so cute and look so well together. You remind us of us. Have a healthy and happy life." The grandpa smiled and walked away along with his wife.

Blushing, they both went inside. "So, how was work?" beomgyu started. "Very tiring." Kai yawned. 

 "Oh, oh. Anyways, I ran a bath for you. Go and come back quickly!" He pushed Kai towards the bathroom. "But, my clothes!" "I'll bring them for you!"

2 minutes later...

"Gyu! I need a towel!" Kai shouted from the bathroom. 'He's already done?' thought beomgyu. He took the towel and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come in!" He went in and searched for his boyfriend. Suddenly he felt himself being pulled into the shower. Kai grabbed his waist and started kissing him.

Beomgyu widened his eyes. He hit Kai's bare chest repeatedly as the pleasure was getting overwhelming for him. 

"Mmh- mmh- ngh~" he whimpers and starts melting into the kiss too. He wraps his arms around the taller's neck. Both of them were getting wet due to the water. Finally, Beomgyu pulls out.

"Are you crazy?" He pants. "You scared the shit out of me." He manages to speak. "I couldn't control. Anyways, have a shower with me." 

Then, beomgyu realised that he was wet. "Kai! I didn't bring any clothes for myself. And, besides I already had shower!" He hits his chest once again. "You can just wear mine." "What will you wear- mmph!" 

With that, they had a long passionate make out session. "Ugh! I hate you so much." Beomgyu said getting out of the bathroom. "love you too, baby. You look so cute." Beomgyu blushed at the comment.

He was wearing Huening's black shirt, which was way too big for him as beomgyu's frame was smaller than the younger. Some thigh high socks which had Kai drool. Simple? It is. But, to Kai he looked absolutely adorable.

"Can we eat, now?" Beomgyu asked. "I don't think I am hungry after eating you." Kai smirks. "What! Don't say that! Shut up, and eat with me!"