Beomgyu - First times: toys

Smut  ✨🍑

Contains: masturbation, vibrating dildo, nipple play,  overstimulation, first time 😏

Once the class is over, all the students disperse. Beomgyu sits there staring at the board, yawning.

The class was very disinteresting and he had understood nothing from it. 

"Gyu, let's go!" He hears his friends call him, standing at the door. He packs up his things and gets up heading towards them.

The four friends, beomgyu, heeseung, jeongin and jimin (Just B) stop at a cafe, and sit around a table.

"Why do you look so tired?" asks jeongin. "I don't know! My life has become so boring!" beomgyu slightly yells, kicking his legs.

"Woah, calm down, dude." says heeseung taking a sip of his drink. "It's lonely, too." beomgyu rests his head on the table before continuing.

"I wish I had a girlfriend." he sulks. "Why don't you just try out one-night stands?" Jimin says, rolling his eyes. Beomgyu stares with a confused expression. 

Noticing that, heeseung explains, "basically means having sex with a stranger for a night. No attachments after that. Many people prefer this because there's no commitment."

"Ahh, but I'm still a virgin, remember? I don't even know how to do it." The brunette dryly chuckles. 

"Oh, c'mon! It's so easy, you just have to shove your dick through a women's hole!" Jeongin got hit on the head by jimin for saying that out loud.

Beomgyu put a suprised expression, "Woah. Isn't that hole like too small? And, what if urine comes out?" He says, whispering the last part.

"You're acting as if though, you've never watched porn." Heeseung scoffs. "I never did, actually." Beomgyu shruggs.

"What? How do you jerk yourself off then?" Jeongin laughs. "Jerk myself? I never tried that." 

Everyone's mouth hangs open after hearing beomgyu say that. They stare at the confused brunette.

"What? Is something on my face?" Beomgyu nervously smiles. "Shut the fuck up. You never masturbated?" Jimin spits with utter disbelief.

"Getting sexual pleasure from self stimulation? Yeah, no." Beomgyu says with a calm expression, ordering his chocolate pastry.

"Y-You... you googled it?" Jeongin blinks. "Yeah. I didn't know the meaning until a few months ago." 

"Wahh." Heeseung tilts his head still not over the fact that his bestfriend never experienced any kind of sexual pleasure. 

Everyone stares and starts thinking about what suggestions they should give to this literal piece of innocence. 

While, beomgyu shifts in his seat feeling uncomfortable from the eyes on him. He looks up and sees jimin smirking at him. 

"What??? Can y'all stop with the staring contest?" Beomgyu yells being flustered. 

"Nahh, we're just thinking about something." Jeongin speaks taking a bite of his cheesecake.

"You must be super sensitive right?" Jimin asks with doe eyes. "Yeah, you must be." Heeseung says before touching beomgyu's neck and then his shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Beomgyu rolls his eyes with a bored look. Heeseung continues to touch him in different places. 

When he comes to his waist he caresses it through the shorter's thin shirt.