chapter 1

Y/n's pov :

I was just brushing my (h/c) hair , when I heard a knock on my door.

It was my bodyguard , Xiao.

I calmly said " come in " as I continued brushing my hair. Xiao bowed and told me that my parents were requesting me in the main room of the castle.

I sighed softly before getting up and did my hair quickly , before heading to the main area of the castle accompanied by my friend and bodyguard Xiao.

I normally shouldn't consider him as a friend but I did anyways because he was really nice. And he was the only person of my age that I could talk to.

We both got to the main area eventually and Xiao bowed down and left the room as soon as my parents came in.

" Goodmorning , Y/n. " said my mother , I as usual replied normally with a " Goodmorning, Mother
" she then spoke up again. 

" Y/n , as you know...me and your father wont be able to be the Queen and King of Mondstadt forever , and after some time , you'll have to take over and get married. I know that you recently turned 18 but me and your father signed a contract , and so you'll have to get ma- "

Just as she was finishing her sentence , guards rushed in telling us to evacuate as fast as possible.

" the fatui. They are here. Xiao! Take y/n out of the castle ! We will take care of the fatui. " my mother said.

" very well , your highness. "

Xiao took my hand and ran as fast as he could outside of the castle by the emergency exit and got on a horse , while telling me to sit behind him.

I quickly got on the horse too.

" hold on tight. " he said.

He then started taking us far away from mondstadt, I was still shocked by the sudden events.

After some time we reached the... Khaeneriah Castle!? 'Wasn't that where that boy from my childhood lived ?' I thought to myself.

We got off the horse and Xiao made sure to stay close behind me , making sure that there was no enemies or whatever.

We walked towards the big castle and then Xiao took me to the Throne room (and then abviously left) where there was someone that I absolutely didn't except to see again. The man had blond hair and golden eyes and he was wearing a black suit.

( He wore something like this : )

" well , well, aren't you happy to see me again , n/n ? "

I glared at him as he walked closer to me. I took a few steps backwards.

" are you scared of your own fiancé or are you just nervous ? " he chuckled

" FIANCÉ!? " I accidentally yelled out loud.