Chapter 2

~17:45PM~

Y/n's pov :

Aether left a long time ago to go get ready , since the daily family dinner will be soon.

I got up and said goodbye to Lumine before heading to my room.

I walked down the long hallway along with Xiao , and started a conversation with him since my room was pretty far away.

. . .

Y/n : how are you ?

Xiao : I'm good , thank you for asking your majesty.

Y/n : I already told you that you can simply call me Y/n.

Xiao : Right- , I'm sorry I forgot princ- Y/n.

Y/n : don't worry , its fine Xiao.

Xiao : I'm sorry about your parents..

Y/n : it's fine.

Xiao : would you like to go visit khaeneriah with me ?

Y/n : yes , of course!

. . .

I then talked to Xiao for a bit more before I finally reached my room.

I entered my room and closed the door behind me and I went straight to my dressing , I opened it and took the first dress I had in my closet and put it on then went downstairs for the family dinner.

As soon as I walked in the dining room , I waved at Lumine and sat beside her , I then took a look at Aether who's cheeks seemed to be slightly pink

" you look beautiful in this dress " he said. I didn't really pay attention to what I put on so I took a quick look at it and saw that I was wearing a beautiful pinkish and black dress.

. . .

Y/n : thank you.

Aether : you're welcome , anyways , Y/n, I present to you Dainsleif.

Dainsleif : It's nice to finally meet you , Princess Y/n. 

. . .