Chapter 3

Y/n's pov :

"We should probably head back to the castle before Aether sends a whole group of guards to come look for us" lumine said giggling.

I then noticed that Xiao was staring at Lumine and he has a slight shade of red on his cheeks.

" Ooh~ , looks like someone's in love~! " I said teasingly.

He glared at me and I just laughed while Lumine blushed slightly but kept it cool , like the Queen she is.♡

I had the feeling that I should leave the two alone so I said to Xiao that I was heading back alone and that they could stay out a lil longer and I'll tell Aether about them.

But Xiao didn't want me to go alone and still accompanied me anyways , but after, I forced them to go have dinner together in the city and they had no other choice but to agree , I then went to my room and sat down infront of my desk , I looked at the piece of paper and the crayon that were on it and picked up the crayon gently.

I then looked outside my window , and started to draw what I saw on the piece of paper.

I soon then finished drawing and looked down to see what i drew.

I was amazed by my own work since I didn't even realised what I was doing , I then put down the crayon I was holding and put it on my desk and went to change into (f/c) pyjamas since it was getting pretty late

I was too tired to go eat dinner so I stayed in my room and just layed down on my late.

2 minutes later I heard a knock on my door , I groaned in annoyance.

" come in " I said annoyed.

It was Aether.

. . .

Aether : hey y/n , do you know where my sister is ? I thought she was with you.

Y/n : she went out with Xiao.

Aether : Xiao ? , isn't that your bodyguard ?

Y/n : yes , it is.

Aether : why didn't she tell me though ?

Y/n : Well they seemed to quite enjoy each other's company so I decided to force them to have dinner together , or maybe it's a date between them ?

. . .

Aether seemed quite annoyed by what I was saying , but judging by what Lumine said , he may just be worried for her.