Trapped...

I look back at the Kirila, it being Red and Black still engulfed in the flame of rage.. Not know what to do. Hmm I thought carefully Dis had an advantage because my pokedex he was fire fairy, but the fire type could destroy him. Spirit was weak to fairy too... And Excitement was about to die.... Crap what do I do know?!? I hesitated, Without know what to do... Excitement, use water gun! Without a second to spare Excitement obeyed but the thing is... The Kirila, without a word from it's trainer, teleported out of the way of the attack, to the side of Excitement, it proceeded to hit my Excitement with a moon last, knocking it clear out. Now I was worried. The amount of skill this Pokemon has. It might get me. Without a doubt I knew what I had to do.. I was going to have the harm my opponent... I know that makes me exactly like him... But the choice is my life or his. Dis, Comon out! I yelled As Dis descended from his Pokeball he stuck his tounge out and shook like he got electrified. I guess it was pretty cool and a little cute. Dis now, shadow sneak! Dis slipped into the Shadows. Stay down there! Now while the Kirila distract I told Spirit to go punch him. Spirit did so, he ran past the battle and punched my opponent out of the room area. When he was about to come back him, a big fat leaf storm hit him, making him going flying left instead of foward, suddenly a boy slid infront of a door, this was a boy long orange It was Calvin-My brother (No not Calvin Harris)