Never Disrespect the Queen Part 2

When Marc and Nova got to the Dark order's clubhouse Marc suddenly stopped, confusing the shorter woman as he turned to her and asked with a smirk "you ready?, it's gonna be hell" "it's lucky for you hell is my playground then isn't it" the smaller woman smiled, laying a kiss on his lips, she was happy and she wasnt going to let anything or anyone ruin how she was feeling, it had been too long since she was even remotely happy. As soon as they entered however, Nova was tackled to the floor by a currently over hyped Anna, an action that made the man next to her laugh & forget about any anxiety he had had previously "ok chuckles, are you actually gonna help me up"." After getting up with the help of Marc and Nicolas, she looked at the young woman and instantly knew exactly what her issue was and sighed, giving the men in the room an evil glance which made them instantly stop laughing "oh you are so dead" Anna laughed as she pulled and dragged her best friend and mentor away from the man she was standing next to and clearly hyped up, she turned to Nova and asked quickly, almost not taking a breath in between each word "Novie, Novie, Novie. I need your help in learning and perfecting that move you showed me the other day. The guys wont let me practice on them" "There are reasons for that" they both heard Trey mutter loudly, making Nova slightly smile as Anna's head shot round like something out of the exorcist as she stated bluntly " because you are mean and cant stand the fact that I could whip your ass without breaking a sweat". Watching the two interact, Nova signed knowing however much she didn't want to, she was going to have to step in and be the adult in this situation, holding onto the slightly younger woman's arms, she firmly but with a smile stated " Anna......Anna" and as soon as she looked at the woman she saw as a mentor, Nova continued "Hi, I am going to need you to calm down a bit honey". Unable to get her to calm down and still while holding onto the woman who was clearly in the clouds , Nova turned to the men behind her and asked, struggling to keep the woman still for more than 5 seconds "Jesus Christ, how much caffeine has she had today? its not even midday yet" " pre workout, an energy drink, 3 double shots of espresso and an extra large iced coffee" Alex joked as the purple haired hellcat sighed and replied, still trying to calm her a little " Okay...... Okay... we will go to the ring, let me just put my stuff in the.." "they can do it.....cmon cmon cmon" she yelled, escaping the grip of the purple haired vixen and the woman she saw as a sister, running out the door before anyone could stop her.

As everyone flinched as they listened to the clattering and the banging that hurricane Anna was potentially leaving behind her, Nova felt Marc wrap an arm around her bare torso which made her smile as she turned to the recruitment specialists and stated " she is going to crash from this soon and when she does, it is not going to be pretty sight and I wanted it noted right now that whatever happens, it is on the both of you" "We don't control what the woman puts in her mouth" Silver smirked "See that look on your face tells me that you encouraged her, there for dickhead 1 and 2....you are both to blame". After putting the fear of god in the pair, Nova turned her body around to face the man she arrived with, but before she could open her mouth, they all heard from nowhere " Novalee, thats go" "I think I'd better go and sort out hurricane Anna" Nova sighed with a smile on her face as Marc pulled her close, giving her a hug, while running his fingers through her hair " don't worry about your stuff, ill get dumb & dumber to help me get it to your room" kissing her temple as she replied back "dont let them anywhere near the expensive stuff though!... especially dumber " " Noted" he replied laying another kiss on her temple, shocking everyone in the room. As she left, she heard Jon, the man she was seeing as her brother more and more as they got to know each other laugh and yell "for the love of god , get some food into her" " will do boss". As the door shut and they were sure Nova was out of ear shot, the men turned to the French Canadian and stared at him waiting for an answer "we are going slow and no one but us and now obviously you know but yes we are together. We have a plan on announcing it tonight"" your dating Satan's favourite angel! you're braver than I thought... or more stupid" John chuckled "like you'd call her that to her face" Trey laughed "of course I wouldn't! I like my nuts where they are thanks!". Knowing he needed to stop this conversation. Jon stepped forward & exclaimed protectively "Don't hurt her. The poor girl has been through enough as it is" " Never" Marc smiled.