➷ The Little Girl ➹

"His Quirk powered up, huh? Power-boosting drugs are banned in Japan

"His Quirk powered up, huh? Power-boosting drugs are banned in Japan. It didn't last long, so it was probably a black market version. The ones from the US work at least an hour" Fatgum says after listening to Kirishima's story.

The three of you were on a mini bridge to discuss on what had happen tonight, you kept a brave face on while on the inside you were terrified.

He had fight that villain who shot you and Amajiki and amazingly he had won, you wish you'd seen it if you didn't have a panic attack.

'If power boosting is in the US, maybe that explains that fire from the internship'

"Wow, you know a lot about this!" Kirishima replied. "Yeah, I used to work with the cops to catch drug smugglers back in the day" Fatgum had said.

"Fat! I've got some info about that gun they had" one of the police officers shout as they run up the stairs. He Helds up a bad with some pieces "It got smashed up in all the chaos, but it definitely wasn't a normal weapon. I'll keep investigating and see what else I can find"
"Interesting. Thanks for letting me know"

"So uh, how're you two holding up anyway?" Kirishima asks you and Amajiki. Amajiki pulls his hoodie down to cover his face "Awful" you look to the side and give a slight nod while crossing your arms

The truth was you felt terrible, feeling as if someone was looking over your shoulder really close. Feeling someone's breath giving you the chills making your neck hair rise up. It was scary like you have to look over your shoulder each minute.

It felt like he was back, watching over you.

"To take your Quirk like that. It's a total nightmare for a hero" he mutters, he gives you a slight glance having the both of you caught staring at each other before you look away again so he wouldn't know you were trying to cover your scared feeling

"That's not all. You protected us back there. You're just like Mirio. Both of you shine so brightly, like the sun" Amajiki shyly says "You're the same way. (Y/N) and I wouldn't be here if you gotten us this work study!"
"There you go again. So much positivity"

"We'll stop by the agency then head to the hospital so you three can get checked out. There are couple of things I wanna look into as well" Fatgum says having the three of you agree differently.

"Okay"
"Alright"
"Yes, sir!"

The three of you start to walk, Kirishima grabs your arm causing you to fall back a bit so the two of you can talk and be a bit alone.

"Hey, are you sure you're okay? You've been quiet since I've been back"
"Yea I'm fine" you lied

Kirishima grabs your arm making you both stop "Dont lie (Y/N). You're not okay" you turn to look at him in the eyes "I'm okay, we have to move now" you kindly pull you arm away and continue walking as Kirishima slightly jogs to you "Are you sure? You don't seem fine—"