➷ A Little Training➹

It was the evening and the meeting was done, the five of you plus the Big Three was sitting around a table, having you between Izukun and Tsu

It was the evening and the meeting was done, the five of you plus the Big Three was sitting around a table, having you between Izukun and Tsu. Your green haired freckled boy friend puts his head down in guilt telling the group what happened when he met her "if only I had rescued her then, even if I had to use force. At least she'd be safe"

You felt down and bad, remembering the same emotions when it came to Natsu, thinking that another child was in a similar situation or even worse

'Many kids are suffering right now as we speak and we may never even know it...its such a cruel world'

"Aw, Man. So thats what happened that day?" Kirishima asks. He grunts "So frustrating!"
"We know you tried, Deku" Uraraka says

You place your hand on top of Izukuns and use your thumb to gently rub on it. You didn't know what to say except showing him that you felt negative about it.

The elevator door behind you opens and you see Aizawa walking towards the group "Is this a funeral or something?"
"Mr. Aizawa, hello, sir" Tsu greets

Aizawa stand behind you, making you turn your chair to the side "Ah. Call me Eraser Head outside of school" he stated, "You know, its just my luck. Before you got involved in this, I was going to recommend that your work studies be suspended"

The four of your friends gasp while you stood there understood 'Were only kids so I get it..'

"Why would you do that?" Kirishima Questioned "You were listening when he said the League of Villains is involved, right? That changes things"

'Oh I didnt hear that part'

Aizawa's eyes shifts to Izukun and puts his right hand on the back of his head "Here's the deal. Midoryia... You still havent proven I can trust you again. Unfortunately, Im positive that if I try to stop you now, youll do something reckless and attempt to take things into your own hands" Aizawa takes a step and does a squat sitting on the heels on his feet "So I'll watch you. If you're going to see these through, you gotta do it the right way. Use your head"

He puts his fist onto Izukuns chest "Ya hear me? Problem child?"