🗡CHRIS X HIJAB! READER☁

Request"just_chiyo

☁(normal)

🗡Chris🗡 X Hijab! Reader☁

Story:

(Y/n) is inviso agent who just kind to every agent even Alicia and Rudy can follow her steps.

Chris who been crush on her afraid to confess to her but in the end (Y/n) did.
------------------------------------------------------
Chris Pov:

Today very tired of me well I've been training and do mission together with same training team mates. Me, Jet, agent Geetha and (Y/n), be honest (Y/n) was more capable to make plan than Jet.

She is strongest among us, she use speed and smoke move with her sword. She almost like Uno when we fight Numero.

I saw how she can reach speed level like Uno and agent Rizwan. Maybe she been training with them or any super agent that take her training.

She almost did half of her plan and we just back up her which is I respect her and develop feeling to her.

"She incredible"

I softly mumble and day dreaming about her at our cafeteria. The boys heard about it.

"Who?"

Jet ask which I get up from reality and have tint blush.

"Well, it's (Y/n) I mean look she almost have these four pillars inside her. Her combat skill is incredible, how she can repair her gadget alone, her speed can reach agent Rizwan speed or Uno. And mostly almost her plan went smooth. She incredible!"

The boys think about her and totally agree about her.

"Huish, was she really inviso agent?"

Ali ask Rudy and Zass. They just shrug and Rudy click his tongue, well he and (Y/n) are rival but she doesn't take any interest about it and pretend they just friend how kind she is.

Talk about her, the girls walk in while laughing.

"Eh, you guys here all the time?"

Moon curious.

"Yes, what's up?"

"So you guys forget about training with mentor?"

We forgot...

We rush to training arena seeing four mentor with strict face.

"Where all of you been?"

Agent Geetha ask with stern voice.

"W-We at cafeteria and totally forgot about training today, sorry mentor"

Ali said for our behalf which they sigh and forgive us. Mentor give us hard training and this make us exhausted than usual.

I got multiple cut on my cheeks once I get to pharmacy I saw (Y/n) who treat her wound it was deep.

"(Y/n)"

The hijab girl turn around and cover her legs not wanting me to see her wounds.

"Chris oh, did you get hurt on training?"

She look worried and quickly get up and bring me the first aid. She treat me which make me blush.

"(Y/n), what happen to your legs?"

"Well I got it from yesterday mission. I ask agent Geetha to not tell this to other agent guess what you find out"

I worried about this girl, she care about others than herself which make me feel want hug her.

"(Y/n) your legs is hurt but how you manage take it on train"

"Oh the girls wasn't training cause waiting you guys so we just waiting but none of you show up so they decide to give you guys punishment"

I nods as I understand, now I realize how close her face is to check on my wound.

"(Y-Y/n)"

I called she look up on me curious on her face.

"I-I, thank you for treating me"

"Your welcome"

Aghh that's not what I mean!

We have an awkward silence well for me it is.

"Chris, I want to said I like you"

I shock hearing this was I dreaming than I pinch myself no...I wasn't dream, she have soft chuckle.

"I really mean it Chris, I love how you fight in Silat"

I blush when she said she like my Silat skill.

"I-I also like you too (Y/n)"

I felt so happy that I get the girl I have been dream in reality.
------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like this just_chiyo I really out of idea.