🦔RUDY X VILLAIN! READER ☁

Request:lillilililily

☁(normal)

🦔Rudy🦔 X Villain! Reader ☁

Story:

(Y/n) sadistic villain ever, all her record were getting more wanted and the price of it really high but she have soft side on animal, children and pregnant women.

Rudy who in mission to capture her have slight of admire cause he saw her secretly give the kids some treat and to cover her identity she wear make up and fake wigs.
------------------------------------------------------
Author Pov:

In one scene Rudy were ran to most wanted villain in Cyberaya history even Numeros lost counted to her. Yes the villain is a female but how the female can be most wanted villain ever that's impossible.

Well nothing impossible on (h/c) girl who smirk devilish that teenager like her could catch up her while the other agent couldn't catch her up.

"Don't ran away trouble maker!"

Rudy shout, which (Y/n) smirk and stop from running other agents even mentor surround her.
She put both her hands at back and slowly turn around smug face on her.

But then when her eyes meet someone that she pissed. Dos and Trez, her face automatically turn 360 from sadistic to cold glare. The agent shock seeing her face were change.

"Go away you little peasant"

The agent turn their heads and saw Dos and Trez.

"Hmph, why Uno really want you on the team. You just make troubl-"

Dos get hard punch on her stomach by (Y/n).

"Go to hell baby! Ohh let's get rampage!!!"

She laugh like hysteria person.

"Hey agents, we settle after I beat their face or maybe not recognise their face don't you ever dare interrupt my fun! Or you guys be my next victim for my play time"

She really crazy and sadistic villain ever. She really fought with Dos and Trez with her crazy strength.

"Go D** yeay, go to hell yeay!!"

She punch Trez face really hard till the blood splatter on floor. Dos grit her teeth and ready her electric stix but we talk about (Y/n) the most wanted villainess.

Dos can't even react (Y/n) chocked Dos with all her strength.

"L-Let me go (gasp)"

"Tell your s***** boss till I get capture or dead I won't join his force. Cause I was a free villain ever now, you just want get rid out from micro bug inside you right?~"

Dos shock the other agent shock about it. (Y/n) take out one blue liquid and force Dos drink it.

"The liquid can get rid of micro bug inside your body. You will puke or get stomach ache for awhile but hey afterwards you be fine and freedom!"

Dos cough and push (Y/n) from her.

"Why you know about it!?"

"Because I am free villain"

Dos shock and stunned when she said it with serious look.

"Pfft, work for me Dos. You and me can be a perfect combo and of course take this with you. Remember, if you told about this to your team mates I will haunted you till you hate getting outside from your own little world"

"Fine! But one condition. I'll take Rizwan with me we can work together with you!"

"Hmm fine I guess now give this to your friends. Now, get lost I have play date with them"

Dos and Trez get out from it leaving (Y/n) with agents.

"Now where we were?"

"Seriously, you even forget we about to capture you"

Rudy said while roll his eyes.

"Ohhh, pfft I forgot of course dude use porcupine head next time we in middle of fun then those Numeros brat come and I save them so where we were?"

Rudy really mad and throw handcuff to her which she easily dodge.

"Hmmm, this is getting bored I'm leaving"

"Oi, don't you dare!"

"Hmm~, Till next time hedgehog head!"

She active her rocket boot to fly away from the agent. Rudy really hate this whenever they meet again she will give him two nickname hedgehog or porcupine.

Rudy need to cool off after they meet but then his eyes widen in shock seeing familiar figure that buy the meals for the kids.

'That's the villain but why she treat the kids? Is she wear make up and wig. Honestly she more beautiful without them, what the Rudy focus!'

He spy on her, how she kind to kids and they love her, this warm his heart seeing this.

"Thank you big sister!"

"You welcome kids!"

She walk to one dark road. Rudy follow her.

"Come out now, I know you been follow me all the day porcupine"

"My name is Rudy not porcupine or hedgehog!"

She just smirk and take off her wig and make up.

"Now you seen my fake identity so what now? capture me?"

"I just spy what you up to but honestly you can be care taker you know"

"Hmm, no thanks I become villain because I was useless child that's all"

"How is that posibble?"

"Look here, I have no much time so we will ran each other again okay. I need to see Dos and Trez along that agent"

Rudy couldn't stop her but she already gone from his sight.

"Hope we will run to each other again (Y/n)"

He mumbles while walk to his home.
------------------------------------------------------
Announcement, I make new book of Ejen Ali that collab with Kamen Rider Wizard if you guys doesn't watch Kamen Rider Wizard please watch it first.