Announcing The Adoption.

TW Swearing and kidnapping.

Bucky's POV

I watch her run inside and laugh to myself. I follow her inside and notice her pulling shadows from around the room. 

"What the..." 

"When anyone tries to turn the light on, it'll be dark and they won't be able to tell the difference!" She laughs. Oh shit, now there are more pranksters. Help.

I notice her pull out her phone and mine buzzes.

Sparky: Hey guys! Quick grammar tip, Farther is for physical distance, Further is for metaphorical distance and Father is for emotional distance!!! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞(☞゚ヮ゚)☞.

TinCan: W H Y W O U L D Y O U S A Y T H A T?

Sparky: Hey can I add a friend? Call him webs.

Ms Spider: OOH a fellow spider, OFC my child.

IceCube: eXUUUSE ME! I'm adopting her!

Ms Spider: ಠ▃ಠ when did this happen?

*SPARKY HAS ADDED WEBS*

Sparky: Sup Webs, we use fake names, don't refer to anyone by irl names.

Webs: cool cool. Wait, ur being adopted?

Sparky: ... Wait you can see earlier messages? TF?

FrisbeeGrandpa: LANGUAGE FOR GOODNESSES SAKE!!!
Webs: 0.0 did he just say LANGUAGE???

Sparky: I'm so sorry 

Webs: I have hmwrk i gtg.

Sparky: oof. 

Webs: 🤬

Sparky: Gossip girl, you know you love me!! 😘

Webs: I can't deal with this. Bye lunatics!

EVERYONE: BYEEEE!

*BACK TO IRL*

Aurora's POV

"Hey Bucky, I'm gonna train, see you in a bit." I tell him. Would I call him dad, or would that get confusing? I could call him папа. 

He nods and I teleport to my room to get changed. However, when I get there, there's some goofy ah standing in my room.

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask, kinda scared. 

He just smiles and something hits my neck and the world spins and turns black.

Nat's POV

I'm happy for Bucky, but there a more important things on my mind.

"Hey FRIDAY, where is Aurora, I want a rematch?" I ask the AI.

"Mini Soldier is not in the building, AngrySpiderLady." Comes the response. Wait, not in the building? 

"Does Bucky or Steve know? Where did she go?" I rapid fire ask questions. Before I hear the answer, I race up to her room and find a note and an empty syringe. Oh shit. I pick up the note and read it.

Hello Avengers

You thought by acquiring both our weapons, you'd won. 

But we got our star back.

Hail HYDRA 

quick a/n папа means papa in russian.