𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚎 | 𝟸𝟷 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

21 October 2005

FRIDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Takemichi's pov

The first thing I saw when I woke was the full moon, shadowed in between darkened clouds.

Pain throbbed against my skin, and I could feel the dried blood crack against my skin as I moved my facial muscles. I release a small groan of pain, sitting up from the concrete of which I laid against.

The memories of Kisaki punching me flashed as I regained my composure and checked my surroundings.

"Huh? You awake?"

A voice spoke; amusement behind their tone.

I whipped my head to face a smiling Mikey, and I couldn't help but stutter.

"M-Mikey!"

"You don't like, Kisaki? Am I right?"

Mikey's assumption reigned true, and with the way my words got caught in my throat, it only proved his point.

Mikey then looked away, turning to stare back down to the jacket that laid in his lap, "you know it's hard growing an organisation. You get some new guys, then you loose some. There's still such a long way to go to reach my dream."

It was then I remembered the whole ordeal with the black haired guy and [l/n]-san. The bitterness in my throat grew; the words that [l/n]-san screamed – I could only imagine how everyone felt. What Mikey was feeling; from the way his hands traced the lining of [l/n]-san's name in her jacket.

"Yes, but Mikey..." I begin, but I stopped when I saw the look on his face.

"I need something from you. A favour."

His request startled me; what could he possibly want from me?

"Sure..." I respond.

"I got these two childhood friends..." Mikey begins, turning his body to face me.