𝟎𝟑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"It's really nice meeting you Ms

"It's really nice meeting you Ms. Yor! I, Y/n L/n will be here at your service!"

Yor couldn't keep her from forgetting the events that happened earlier. She couldn't forget the girl she met.

Was she going crazy? Perhaps she was just too surprised at what was being held in front of her.

She sighed as she clenched the fabric of her coat feeling the cold breeze hit her. Walking through the empty sidewalk; she then walked to the nearest bus stop.

When she finally found her destination, she quickly sat down on one of the benches and she let her body feel limped. Stress oozed out of her body. She closed her eyes feeling a bit tired.

But then her eyes snapped open when she heard someone's footsteps coming near her, she couldn't identify the person as she felt a heavy feeling upon her chest. Noticing how her surroundings are so quiet, Yor takes a quick glimpse down at her phone to look at the time. It was so fucking late. She sensed the person sitting near her, like really near. This alarmed her as her assassin mode turned on swiftly as she was about to attack the person.

She stopped mid-way when she noticed Y/n's figure sitting right beside her.

Y/n was just looking at her speechless.

The both of them were frozen in place as Yor let her leg fall to the ground. Coming back to her senses she quickly stood up from her seat as she bowed her head.

"I'M SO SORRY—I DIDN'T NOTICE IT WAS YOU!—Y-YOU STARTLED ME! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING IT WAS JUST YOU!?" She ranted out of breath.

"Y-your good!" Y/n blurted out making Yor stopped on ranting.

"U-Uhm, sorry if I didn't speak at short notice… I was planning on surprising you but I guess that works, but I didn't really expect you would choose violence at the same time… I-I mean I get you! I would probably do the same thing if that ever happened to me too! Self-defense is the best option at dangerous times like this!" She laughed as Yor sighed in relief taking a step forward to sit back in her seat.