𝟎𝟓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : none

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : none

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After Y/n said those words out loud, Yor's heart picked up as she looked at her wide eyes

After Y/n said those words out loud, Yor's heart picked up as she looked at her wide eyes. Silently gripping her cloth around her shoulders. How could this woman be so… romantic in this case, she thinks that everything she said was touching. Hence, she might also think that this was all just a dream. If that's so, she doesn't want to wake up at all.

"Gosh… Now, this conversation is making me tired of all the arguments. We might as well head home because these heels are killing me!" Y/n complained as she wrapped her arms around Yor's, making it hard for the Raven-haired to cover up her flushed face.

"R-right! I'm pretty sure Y/n is exhausted from her work." Yor soon said quickly as she moved back a bit while tugging Y/n with her.

"Thank you so much for inviting us! And I'm quite sorry for the trouble…"

"OI! ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING ELSE!?"—"Camilla!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I'm sorry about all of that…" Yor said with shame dripping out of her voice. Y/n turned her head towards her as she just gave her a gentle smile. God, that made Yor's heart melt at the sight.

"You must've been uncomfortable hearing those words from her… especially when she mentioned my job. P-Please I don't want you to think things in the way others might see them in a bad way! I don't know if your show earlier is sincere or what but I'm just—" She cried out as she abruptly stopped in her tracks while she clenched her hand on Y/n's.

"Yor… What I've said a while ago is not part of the act. It's not because I took pity on you, But those harsh words that Camilla gave to you are unbelievable. I know for sure that was only made up because I also know to myself you aren't that kind of person to do those kinds of things." Y/n pulled the girl a bit closer to her as she stroked her black hair, a sign of comfort.

"H-how can you be so…" Yor stopped in mid-sentence as tears started to form in her eyes making Y/n look at her in panic.

"H-hey! There's no need to cry!" She pulled the girl even closer as she soothingly brushed her fingers through the girl's hair as Yor cried on her shoulder blade.

"Shh… Don't give in to her. Who cares what people might think of you? They would have missed out on such a package if I were them." Y/n chuckled as she tried to lighten up the mood. Still, she continued brushing her hair as she put a strand of hair behind her reddened ears. Her nose looked so red as the Raven-haired sniffled.

The girl chuckled. "That's a lie…"

"Ha? What do you mean by that? Oh, darling… I only spoke the truths here."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Don't forget to vote! Have a good day/night!! <3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHORS NOTE:

I know, I know. I'm on hiatus
like I've put on my profile. But,
since I've seen people saying
to update I just couldn't help
but publish this. I know that this
is a bit short but I've been really
busy with schoolwork and all.
Busy about my high school life ✌️✌️

It might take a while until I
find the motivation to update
another chapter and of course,
for the other books that are still ongoing. Anyways, I'll see you
guys soon! <33

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 : ✔
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 : 599