𝟎𝟖

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : none

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : none

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Yuri…? Can you please open the door so we could talk these things out?" The raven-haired is currently standing in front of her brother's room as Yor silently prayed for her brother to open the door of his bedroom as she could hear his sniffles an...

"Yuri…? Can you please open the door so we could talk these things out?" The raven-haired is currently standing in front of her brother's room as Yor silently prayed for her brother to open the door of his bedroom as she could hear his sniffles and she knew full well that he was upset and confused at the same time.

Yor sighed as she patiently waited outside of his room, she could already feel her legs getting numb from standing there; unmoving for about 16 minutes from now. But she held in the tiredness and waited.

A few minutes later he could hear faint footsteps from inside the room as his head perked at the sound of the door knob twisting.

Now here they are, two siblings facing each other as they stare at their blank faces. Yor sighed once more as she smiled at Yuri gently. This made Yuri's heart swell even more knowing that he won't be the only person she will smile to like that. He gestured his head for her to go in as Yor muttered to her thanks to him.

Yor sat down on his bed, planting her hands on her lap as she patted her hand next to her. Yuri took notice of this as he sat beside her sister, he fiddled with his fingers as he couldn't look up to meet her sister's gaze at him. He was scared of what she might say to him. What if her girlfriend was abusive? What if this girlfriend of hers was only using her for money? What if Yor picks her over him? What if he will be left behind like their parents do?

He was pulled back out of his thoughts when Yor takes a hold of his hand on hers.

"Yuri… I wanted to apologize, for now telling you sooner. You're my little brother, I shouldn't have told you this before anyone could've. Everything that you wanted to know, you can ask me now." She said gently as he brushed a piece of his hair behind his ear.

"Y-You… you won't leave me right?" His question made Yor's heart melt as she just smiled at him and said. "Of course not, why would I? You're my brother Yuri! I wouldn't do such a thing, you're the only family I have left and I wouldn't dare leave you just for the sake of me being into a relationship." This made Yuri teared up a bit as he felt relieved hearing her say that to him.

"Well… That's all I wanted to hear. Thank you for the reassurance." He chuckled.

"But… I do want to meet this girlfriend of yours. " He said as Yor's heart started to speed up. She thought he would ask a few more questions about you, more specifically how you 2 met. She would gladly tell the truth about you being into a fake relationship just for a party but things have turned out to be a complete mess.

"U-uhm, I'll talk to her about it… It's nearly midnight! You should probably go to sleep because you have work tomorrow and I do too Haha!" She laughed nervously as she quickly stood up from his bed and then swiftly walks up to the door.

"Goodnight sister."

"G-goodnight Yuri!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Don't forget to vote! Have a good day/night!! <3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry if its a bit short :((

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 : ✘
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 : 575